2 more stabbings in cov tonight (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Not sure if it’s related to the stabbing but apparently there was an attempted car jacking on Norman place road earlier too

PurpleBin

It's nothing more than the rats deserve if they want to stab people.

I'm not sure killing people en masse is an acceptable punishment for anything. Harsher punishments and re-education I'm all for but I can't say either in person or behind an internet persona I'm about the mass killing of people.

Nick

Administrator
I'm not sure killing people en masse is an acceptable punishment for anything. Harsher punishments and re-education I'm all for but I can't say either in person or behind an internet persona I'm about the mass killing of people.

There's no re-educating some people and they aren't bothered about punishment. Yeah the odd few might so give them the chance first.

Nick

Administrator
Just seen a video of 2 twats trying to carjack a young lad in Coundon minding his own business. Glad that people saw it and all dived in to help.

Mad as I go down that road every day. Scummy little twats.

SkyBlueDom26

Just seen a video of 2 twats trying to carjack a young lad in Coundon minding his own business. Glad that people saw it and all dived in to help.

Nothing worse than a thieving little C***

Brighton Sky Blue

They would also squirm and beg for their lives if the roles were reversed. Same as the scum who burgled us last year. Kept what they thought they could sell and dumped the rest in a garden.

Sky Blue Pete

Super reaction from the neighbours

Macca

Legalise and regulate the drug trade. Putting a multi-billion dollar industry in the hands of hood rats is ridiculous.

Makes sense.

However it's not just drugs it's the whole gang culture (glamorised by middle class twats who don't have to live with it)

Also stop importing people from "lively" countries where life is cheap with the promise of riches only to leave them adrift and aimless and ultimately into gang culture. There is no point playing the Good Samaritan if you have bugger all to offer people

Captain Dart

All of them. They aren’t going to go away just because they’re illegal. Drugs like heroin could be combined with treatment plans, it’s not like you’d have heroin bars or anything like that. It’s insane that it’s gone on for so long and is only going to get worse.
A Heroin bar, is that Cadburys latest offering. Sounds so moreish.

Brighton Sky Blue

All of them. They aren’t going to go away just because they’re illegal. Drugs like heroin could be combined with treatment plans, it’s not like you’d have heroin bars or anything like that. It’s insane that it’s gone on for so long and is only going to get worse.

Even things like fentanil? Should it be legal to sell poison on demand?

Sick Boy

Even things like fentanil? Should it be legal to sell poison on demand?

As far as I’m aware users tend to mix it with heroin or cocaine. It wouldn’t be a free for all and they’d be designated place for users to take heroin under supervision with them also having access to proper treatment to get off it.

‘Softer’ drugs like cannabis and ecstasy are safer than alcohol, which has a far greater impact both socially and financially upon society. They’re not going to go away and there’s not really the evidence that having them available would increase usage.

For thousands of years humans have used substance for altering their minds, that desire is not going to go away. Even in countries where alcohol is forbidden with the threat of severe punishment, you still get people making their own despite the risks.

Brighton Sky Blue

As far as I’m aware users tend to mix it with heroin or cocaine. It wouldn’t be a free for all and they’d be designated place for users to take heroin under supervision with them also having access to proper treatment to get off it.

‘Softer’ drugs like cannabis and ecstasy are safer than alcohol, which has a far greater impact both socially and financially upon society. They’re not going to go away and there’s not really the evidence that having them available would increase usage.

For thousands of years humans have used substance for altering their minds, that desire is not going to go away. Even in countries where alcohol is forbidden with the threat of severe punishment, you still get people making their own despite the risks.

I'm just saying that drug legalisation needs to be heavily driven by the evidence. I completely agree with decriminalising non violent drug offences, and there is evidence from the US about the hit to the cartels from marijuana legalisation. I still think it would be unwise to immediately make all drugs available for use.

clint van damme

Stop taking drugs......no market, no scum to sell it .

never going to happen, humans, and other animals, like to get fucked up, it' nature.
Legalise, take it out of the hands of gangsters.
Worked with ending prohibition and working in Portugal, neither is perfect but better that the so called war on drugs which is an absolute failure.

Sick Boy

I'm just saying that drug legalisation needs to be heavily driven by the evidence. I completely agree with decriminalising non violent drug offences, and there is evidence from the US about the hit to the cartels from marijuana legalisation. I still think it would be unwise to immediately make all drugs available for use.

The alternative is continuing with the current plan and throwing money into a black hole. It’d be far better to put it into treatment, education and research.

bringbackrattles

A shop keeper told me today that a 70 year old chap who sits on the bench in the precinct in Bell Green, got assaulted this week by youths. They kicked him in the head ! They know who did it, but the police said they can't charge them. Modern life ?

Users who are viewing this thread