160 Season tickets sold (1 Viewer)

Spionkop

Don't normally like creating new threads. But, a fellow poster - KING HARVEST - as of this afternoon - has counted 160 (one hundred and sixty season tickets) sold for Sixfields. An absolutely pathetic total - it puts into perspective the shambles that is Sisu. At this rate the attendance (if it goes there) will be maybe 500, if that.
Don't buy one folks. If you do you'll be helping to bury our club. Show them they can't take our club away from us.
I didn't want this information lost in another thread.
Sisu out. ACL, don't sign.

dadgad

These 160 have probably been "given" to Fisher's "family and friends" - get them eating humble pie before you can say NOPM;-)

chiefdave

Might have missed something here but how official is this 160 ST's total?

when you go to buy online you get a seating plan and you can see which seats have been sold. there's blocks on the halfway line that are clearly taken by the club unless they've sold out a couple of blocks with no one buying tickets in the next block along which doesn't seem likely!

TheRoyalScam

Without the golden share, with CCFC Ltd in administration until well into the season, a 70-mile round trip, and bearing in mind SISU's cavalier attitude to honouring contracts, I personally fail to understand why people would even consider giving SISU their hard-earned at this time.

Each to their own - I'm not criticizing.

Could I remind fans that if you do buy a ST make sure you use a credit card....then you'll be able to get your money back from the credit card company if it all goes pear-shaped.

skybluericoh

I don't know anyone who is getting one.
me neither, a couple of people on here have said they were, but just cannot understand why anyone would unless they can afford to lose the money. Lost all trust with SISU and cannot believe that other businesses (brandon stadium/NTFC) would do business with them when there are leases involved after the way they have dealt with ACL. But each to their own eh?

Otis

I don't know anyone who is getting one.

I've heard 2 or 3 or here and a few over on GMK, but haven't actually met or spoken to anyone who says they are going.

Everyone I speak to says a big firm 'no.'

italiahorse

i know loads of people that bought them last year but not one is buying them this year.
A couple of them are going when they can though, maybe !!
Who are these people that have bought these tickets ?
Surely sensible people wait a few weeks or just attend the "home" games on the day.
Excuse the pun but are they the full ticket ?

kingharvest

For some it's just a way of life they can't bear to give up. There love is for the team and manager and they feel they want to give their support to the team regardless.

I don't know why so many people have a problem with them. I've chosen not to go but I wouldn't for a second begrudge anyone who wanted to

ccfcway

For some it's just a way of life they can't bear to give up. There love is for the team and manager and they feel they want to give their support to the team regardless.

I don't know why so many people have a problem with them. I've chosen not to go but I wouldn't for a second begrudge anyone who wanted to

I love my wife, by if she fcuks off and lives 35 miles away and "shares" with another man, I aint gunna pay for her food

Spionkop

King Harvest, you're better than me. Far more tolerant. Anyone who goes is colluding with Sisu, the enemy as far as I'm concerned. Let's hope tomorrow makes it all irrelevant.

Tonylinc

I want the names and address of all 160 so that I can visit them and beat them around the head with a dirty stick!!!

letsallsingtogether

I know 2 that are going I myself won't but know they feel the same way ab out the City unfortunately they don't care about the politics.

DazzleTommyDazzle

I know 2 that are going I myself won't but know they feel the same way ab out the City unfortunately they don't care about the politics.

It often seems that the people who proclaim that they don't care about "politics" are the ones that complain most about the way the government is running things, yet appear unable to see the irony...

rob9872

Scabs! :)

simple_simon

I know a few who are going, said at least do not get a ST as that makes Fisher look good.
Personally I think anyone one who does go is putting a nail in our coffin and I hope they are pleased with themselves.

Tonylinc

If this madness goes ahead I'm looking forward to Coventry City breaking another record ie.....being the first club in history to having a better away record than home!

georgehudson

i suppose otium / sisu will award a few in house,
i think Fish called it creating equity,
a bit like the takeover offer i presume,
would it be too far fetched to imagine no money changes hands, yet tickets are sold

letsallsingtogether

Not sticking up for them have tried to change their minds but they never moan about players, manager or anything think it's more of a jolly that they don't want to give up, they go to every away game as well
It often seems that the people who proclaim that they don't care about "politics" are the ones that complain most about the way the government is running things, yet appear unable to see the irony...

Spionkop

They'll be nothing Jolly about us if the team play in Northampton. We'll be a laughing stock, oh hang on a minute - we are a laughing stock.
Those that go, hang your heads in shame.

City TSAR

What about our Cov/ Warks schools and if they are given free tickets to boost attendances at home games. Must ensure these offers are turned down through the PTA's

Users who are viewing this thread