14 year old dies after falling through roof in tile hill (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Shit, thats sad news. Spent most of my teenage years knocking about down there. Ended up in a few scrapes there myself.
I remember when one of the units was a glazing firm, they used to leave all the window panes out in the yard. Loved lining them all up against the wall and we used to smash them throwing stones from the other side if the yard. Gashed my hand open on one once.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Awful news.
Happened to two mates of mine (separate incidents) when we were younger. Both ended up needing hospital treatment.
I still don't know how the one involved n the second incident lived. A few feet or even inches either way and he probably wouldn't of.
This brings back some bad memories.

ajsccfc

That's horrible. It's the kind of thing all kids do too, I remember we'd mess about on the site of what's now the A444 when they were replacing bits of road that were to go over it, someone could easily have had a big fall

rob9872

I remember jumping off massive concrete built tunnel pieces piled high, down onto hay bales, was ok til some clown set fire to the hay beneath. Basically kids will be kids, particularly lads who climb and generally look for a bit of mischief, so makes it doubly sad could have been any one of us or any of our kids before anyone thinks he shouldn't have been there.

RIP

Users who are viewing this thread