12,300 there today (1 Viewer)

Otis

How low do we think the attendances could go this season?

Obviously if we keep failing they will drop even further, but if and when will it bottom out? There must be a core that will go up whatever.

So, what is that? 11,000? 10,000?

Just wonder how much more the crowds can actually drop?

Nonleagueherewecome

I think about 10,000 may not be that far away. There were so many bare Sky Blue seats today that I thought the players couldn't see their team-mates against the backdrop-time to start playing in the away kit at home?!?

fellatio_Martinez

Winter is coming....

The colder it gets the emptier it'll get.

8-9k here we come, yay! we'll be able to stretch out over ten seats :laugh:

SkyBlue

Millwall on a Tuesday night in April when we are on the brink of relegation will bring in about 9000

Johnnythespider

I'd say about 8,500 on tuesday for blackpool from there it's anybody's guess

Chipfat

It will be worse on Tues fans are telling SISU what they think of them No banners, no demo's just staying away.....Sad but i think its true...

Nonleagueherewecome

I have to say, if you had to come up with a business plan that had the objective of reducing attendances, then Lord Sugar could not have trumped what SISU have come up with. So many fans are alienated, those that go get treated like criminals, and a lot of others have lost faith and just don't want to see a losing side slowly getting relegated. All the "recovery work" the board boast about surely goes out of the window if gates plummet-nevermind the disastrous impact relegation could have on our finances.

Grendel

I think that there are 7,000 season ticket holders so that says that very few walk ins come up. I can't say I am surprised as it apparantly was £24 today? With parking, refreshments etc. that is a huge outlay to view a depressing spectacle. A season ticket is £288 so it is too much to pay on the day.

Skybluetracy

What is obvious to us is not obvious to SISU. What they have saved in wages thy are losing on gate money. Does someone who knows more about finances agree with that maths? If so - they have not saved anything?

pusbccfc

so after everyone moaning at me saying 6000 in league one?
Get where im coming from now!

Anyone think we should just open tesco stand, so so quiet at the moment!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
so after everyone moaning at me saying 6000 in league one?
Get where im coming from now!

Anyone think we should just open tesco stand, so so quiet at the moment!

Did you go the Norwich friendly when just the Tesco was open?? Didnt make an ounce of difference atmosphere wise, but does reflect on how we may soon see the attendances!!

Macca

I hope they don't drop down to much. That team deserves our support. Whatever views we have about ability etc I didn't see any lack of committment today

georgehudson

a lot of realism from 'nlhwc' & whilst sisu continue to act in such a bizarre manner, fans will be even further alienated, fans feel they are not wanted unless they bow & scrape to the 'sisu edict'
i didn't get a prog today, but i'm told 'that lot' have put out more tosh
who is hell is the PR officer of CCFC ?
how does he/she justify his/her position ?
why has there been no public comment from the board ?
who authorised the outlandish expense of so many 'orange types' ?
est. £3,500 per game would pay for a 1/2 decent player
how many board members were present at the game ?

in summation, well done AT & the 'sky blue squad',
we the fans will try to be with you, but many will be driven away by our myopic owners who seek only a obdurate level of self justification,

perhaps we fans could all buy an 'orange jacket' and have 'response' printed on the back,
how would the 'goons' be able to cope with that ?

PUSB

georgehudson

suggestions therefore 'macca' as to what to have printed, i'm willing to go & buy one, though not for tues, as it's b'pool, but i'd imagine a couple of hundred of those jackets would put the 'goons' in a bit of a spin

Jarvo

after watching stoke and swansea in the premier:

it's shite being a city fan,
We're the lowest of the low,
scum of the feckin media,
I don't hate villa, there just wankers,
I hate sisu,
We couldn't even find decent wankers to be taken over by.

At this point we put on our coats and decided to go to the pub.:whistle:

Pigeon

The cup game between Crystal Palace had a very low attendance of about 6-7K mainly because we were playing badly in the league and interest was low. If injuries mount and 3 points are few and far with the ownership debate continuing I imagine it'd easily hit that mark.

ccfcway

we will lose a lot more than we win with this squad, so attendances will reduce..

Occassional fans can be bothered and can you blame them !

TommyAtkins

a lot of realism from 'nlhwc' & whilst sisu continue to act in such a bizarre manner, fans will be even further alienated, fans feel they are not wanted unless they bow & scrape to the 'sisu edict'
i didn't get a prog today, but i'm told 'that lot' have put out more tosh
who is hell is the PR officer of CCFC ?
how does he/she justify his/her position ?
why has there been no public comment from the board ?
who authorised the outlandish expense of so many 'orange types' ?
est. £3,500 per game would pay for a 1/2 decent player
how many board members were present at the game ?

in summation, well done AT & the 'sky blue squad',
we the fans will try to be with you, but many will be driven away by our myopic owners who seek only a obdurate level of self justification,

perhaps we fans could all buy an 'orange jacket' and have 'response' printed on the back,

PUSB

Alternatively, ACL (the renters of the Ricoh) and CCFC are obliged to guarantee good behaviour at games and sound policing.
If ACL doesn't deliver appropriate security, then the Police will deliver it - at a cost financially - and at a cost with regards to sanctions from the footballing authorities.

ACL and the club suspect there will be protests. ACL do not want protests ruining the name of the Ricoh prior to the Olympics and the club do not want matters to get out of hand, leading to fines and potential points reduction.

The "goons" are there to prevent trouble. It is a pragmatic and sensible approach to deploy security.

This isn't condoning individual guards behaviour but the presence there is justified.

skybluesben

PUSB

Oh dont do that or they would kick you out for impersonating a response goon!

:blue::blue:

TommyAtkins

Perhaps fans could behave like rugby fans and we could drink beer and sing songs, with no need for security guards and/or police.
Which, of course, would save the club and ACL money

Disorganised1

I reckon attendence will bottom out at about 9,500 - 10,000 home fans

Covstu

after watching stoke and swansea in the premier:

it's shite being a city fan,
We're the lowest of the low,
scum of the feckin media,
I don't hate villa, there just wankers,
I hate sisu,
We couldn't even find decent wankers to be taken over by.

At this point we put on our coats and decided to go to the pub.:whistle:

Best film in the world!!!

Lord_Nampil

Blackpool will bring more than reading!!! I'll go for a similar attendance unless 5,000 cov fans aren't goingnto turn up!!!

blueflint

should all stay at home till sisu spend or sell club that would relegate us tho

Users who are viewing this thread