-10 (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

started the season with -10 points

only 5 off the drop zone now

PUSB

Leicesterfox2

Come on Cov. I've got money on you to be promoted back to the championship

Colchester next, should be 3 points in the bag.

With whats been going on off the field with CCFC, Cov are doing really well.

ccfcway

Come on Cov. I've got money on you to be promoted back to the championship

Colchester next, should be 3 points in the bag.

With whats been going on off the field with CCFC, Cov are doing really well.

youd have got some odds on that wouldnt you ?

Min 100/1 I would have thought ?

ccfcway

you can get 40/1 on us going up from paddy power

I'd lay that all day long.

Mid table would be fantastic for us.

10 points is an awful lot to conceed before we start.

We are 5 games in and are 17 points of the top bespite pretty muc off of us being happy with how it is going.

Its too tough an ask this season

ccfc92

you can get 40/1 on us going up from paddy power

I'd lay that all day long.

Mid table would be fantastic for us.

10 points is an awful lot to conceed before we start.

We are 5 games in and are 17 points of the top bespite pretty muc off of us being happy with how it is going.

Its too tough an ask this season

i honestly dont know what to expect. anything more than avoiding relegation is a bonus

mark82

Even if you add the 10 points back on we are outside the play offs still. No chance of making the play offs without an upturn in form.

bigfatronssba

Even if you add the 10 points back on we are outside the play offs still. No chance of making the play offs without an upturn in form.

That's a good point. It has only been a good start to the season when you consider the off field shenanigans. Don't get me wrong, I think the team have done very well all things considered.

However had it been settled off the pitch I would say the season start has been acceptable at best.

Ashdown1

It's surprising but not unheard of to hear a lot of Leicester fans backing our cause and sharing the outrage. A lot of LCFC lads I know want to see us back in the Championship so we can renew that rivalry and have a couple of good pissy arsed days together each year !

SkyBlueHomer

We would be 1 point behind 6th with better goal difference so it wouldnt be huge gap. Dont think playoffs are realistic this season though.

The fact is they have been deducted so we need to get in with it. Havent seen city yet, away games only. Under circumstances to be only 5points behind 5th from bottom at this early stage is massive bonus, full credit to SP & players so far. Think people would have been screaming if we had a poor start so be positive.
Just hope we can get to monday night with squad intact though

Astute

Two of my brothers are Fester fans. They can't believe what has happened to our club. Of course you still get those that are enjoying what is happening to us. Just like many of our fans enjoyed their relegation. But many of them are now on our side. One of the highlights of the season for me was going to our games with my brothers. We always went in the away end of whichever ground the game was at. Had a few comments but never any trouble.

SISU, we don't want a lot. Bring us back to Coventry. Pay the bills. Submit all paperwork on time. Stop getting us into admin each season. Get us back into the Championship. Let us be proud of our club again. I miss the banter with the Fester lot.

Users who are viewing this thread