10 pts from possible 15(2pt target) (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

so we have 3 on board already in our second stint of 5 games. what we do we think of remaining 4?

scunthorpe away
chesterfield home
shrewsbury home
bury away

i would predict draw,win,win,draw = 11pts

keeps us on target for a open top bus parade!

Last edited:

skybluesam66

on paper an easier set of games - in practice we struggled against southend and only just beat crewe.
Cant take anything for granted

After those games we will have a game in hand on the rest of the league aswell, so would be good to still be top 2 or 3 with game in hand

torchomatic

Scunny could be tough and I think Bury will be too, so would be happy with draws against those. I would *hope* we could beat Chesterfield and Shrewsbury.

Gint11

Scunthorpe just lost at home to Blackpool. Should be a straight forward win I'd say. The others will be difficult. If we can get a couple of draws I'd take that. 5/6 points out of those 4 I'd take.

Kingokings204

Scunthorpe just lost at home to Blackpool. Should be a straight forward win I'd say. The others will be difficult. If we can get a couple of draws I'd take that. 5/6 points out of those 4 I'd take.

Football doesn't work like that. Scunthorpe can easily beat us make no mistake. We should be good though as yesterday was a warrior performance and got a bit lucky at the end but with AA back and a full week to prepare we should give it a good go.

Rob S

The Shrewsbury game is at home and Bury is away. Thanks for the heart attack when I thought I hadn't booked my tickets & travel in time until I realised ;-)

covmark

I remember last season thinking Scunny away should be straight forward. Then Reda got sent off, we lost after taking the lead and from then on our performances went downhill. Take nothing for granted my friend.

Monners

The Shrewsbury game is at home and Bury is away. Thanks for the heart attack when I thought I hadn't booked my tickets & travel in time until I realised ;-)

Ah yes, you are right. I was thinkiing of going to Bury as well! Oh dear
will keep the same prediction though, as it seems a bit meanlingless to change it

mrtrench

Ah yes, you are right. I was thinkiing of going to Bury as well! Oh dear
will keep the same prediction though, as it seems a bit meanlingless to change it

It's not meaningless to change your opinion in the light of new information - quite the opposite in fact. Go on, we're on the edge of our seats now wondering how this impacts your predictions.

Monners

It's not meaningless to change your opinion in the light of new information - quite the opposite in fact. Go on, we're on the edge of our seats now wondering how this impacts your predictions.

Ok, here goes: (drum roll) 4 wins

Gint11

I remember last season thinking Scunny away should be straight forward. Then Reda got sent off, we lost after taking the lead and from then on our performances went downhill. Take nothing for granted my friend.

I'm not. On paper, form and without any more injuries and red cards, we will comfortably win Saturdays game I feel. But I also know how football can be. I think we will win but other 3 games will be harder.

torchomatic

If only it were that simple. I can't think of many teams in the Premiership facing Man Utd last season thinking "A straightforward win on Saturday, they just lost to MK Dons".

Otis

so we have 3 on board already in our second stint of 5 games. what we do we think of remaining 4?

scunthorpe away
chesterfield home
shrewsbury home
bury away

i would predict draw,win,win,draw = 11pts

keeps us on target for a open top bus parade!

Draw, draw, win, win.

lifeskyblue

On paper nothing to fear but as we all know football rarely works like that. I will go for two wins and one draw and one defeat (the long standing ccfc supporter sees Robbins team or Clarke...hopefully not both getting one over on us). But it could easily be three wins and a draw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

I know football doesnt work like that. I just think that the fact Scunthorpe just lost at home to Blackpool means one of two things, they had a really bad day at the office or they are a really poor team out of any sort of form, I think the latter therefore why I predict a win.

covcity4life

i think robins is a good manager(if not a good man!) and it will be tough. id take a draw right now but defintley think we can win

D

Deleted member 2477

Looking a the scunny forums you must be the only person at the moment who thinks robins is a good manager.
they hate him and want rid. They are predicting that if Robins is still in charge Saturday then we will slaughter them.

unfortunately being a sky blue fan for over 30 years means I expect the unexpected but lets hope we do win and it helps them rid of Blood in my veins Robins

lifeskyblue

Looking a the scunny forums you must be the only person at the moment who thinks robins is a good manager.
they hate him and want rid. They are predicting that if Robins is still in charge Saturday then we will slaughter them.

unfortunately being a sky blue fan for over 30 years means I expect the unexpected but lets hope we do win and it helps them rid of Blood in my veins Robins

Yes on paper we should win. but you are right being a sky blue fan brings more banana skins than the fruit aisle of any major supermarket. Not sure where robins goes if he sacked after we beat them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread