10 games to go (1 Viewer)

Sharpie83

So how many points are we thinking we will b getting out of the last 10 games? I don't think the 40 point bench mark that was pushed around at the beginning of the season will b enough now sadly.

Tonylinc

Come on lads we are down. Lets face it and look forward to a promotion push (provided SISU do one in the summer) next season. Hopefully, Scunny will avoid the same fate and I can walk to at least one game.:D

ccfcway

Come on lads we are down. Lets face it and look forward to a promotion push (provided SISU do one in the summer) next season. Hopefully, Scunny will avoid the same fate and I can walk to at least one game.:D

interesting how you are resigned to going down, yet on the other hand you think we have a promotion push next year

Grendel

interesting how you are resigned to going down, yet on the other hand you think we have a promotion push next year

Yes its a dangerous assumption. Lets hope of sisu "do one" then someone else is lurking to take over. People may be in for a nasty surprise.

Tonylinc

My optisism of promotion next season is based on Sisu selling to someone who actually cares about our club.

Grendel

My optisism of promotion next season is based on Sisu selling to someone who actually cares about our club.

Pessimistic then.....

Users who are viewing this thread