1,2,3,4 (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Just read it on Twatter 8th minute tomorrow so though I'd spread the word on here. Anything that builds the atmosphere is fine by me and half the crowd won't have been since Wembley so at least they can join in too :)

CJ_covblaze

As long as we do Ogogo's chant in the 16th minute..

Will we do the same in the 11th minute when Gray leaves?

clint van damme

Just read it on Twatter 8th minute tomorrow so though I'd spread the word on here. Anything that builds the atmosphere is fine by me and half the crowd won't have been since Wembley so at least they can join in too :)

stupid, cringe worthy and embarrassing, I'll be sat with my arms crossed snarling and tutting when it happens, though I usually do that any way.

pusbccfc

I have a feeling we'll still be singing it in 10 years time.

A bit like Gary Breen, Mo Konjic and Andy Whing.

rob9872

I predicted this response as I was typing the original post, but since it's like a library there most of the time and we do go to support the team I'll sing along to anything that builds atmosphere and I'd guess most of you will join in too, but saying that doesn't win you any internet points and likes

Adge

I predicted this response as I was typing the original post, but since it's like a library there most of the time and we do go to support the team I'll sing along to anything that builds atmosphere and I'd guess most of you will join in too, but saying that doesn't win you any internet points and likes
Might be a few more Chavs at the top in the corner today who may join in with you.

rob9872

Might be a few more Chavs at the top in the corner today who may join in with you.
Chav for supporting my team? Err ok fella. Perhap's you'd prefer to watch something sanitised like wasps.

CJ_covblaze

Well thankfully that didn’t happen

Users who are viewing this thread