Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Wigan Athletic Match Thread - Tuesday 16th Aug (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Wigan Athletic match, tactics and predictions :)

shepardo01

Heard that Robins is thinking of another interesting team selection.

He's bringing in Charlie Dimmock - going two up top... with Alan Titchmarsh and Percy Thrower just in behind...

Unfortunately, hearing Wasps are spending their last couple of bob on bringing in Les Ferdinand and his mates to spoil the party.

One for the older generation there...

Bugsy

Eccles smashing signed match balls into the stands for the fans for the appreciation and dedication of our loyal support we continually give...PUSB

3-0 skyblues

shmmeee

City to lose, Vik to get an ACL injury just as he’s about to agree a £20m move, Hamer to fall down a hole in the pitch and never to return.

Ashdown

I fancy this one but I’m not buying a ticket until I know the venue is the CBS.
Hopefully avoid defeat in SE London and gain some momentum back. Will actually raise more interest in this game if it becomes our ‘first’ home match with the full team out.
£20 per adult is good too 👍

shepardo01

I fancy this one but I’m not buying a ticket until I know the venue is the CBS.
Hopefully avoid defeat in SE London and gain some momentum back. Will actually raise more interest in this game if it becomes our ‘first’ home match with the full team out.
£20 per adult is good too 👍
They have advertised hospitality at the CBS earlier today... I'd say that is fairly promising!

Users who are viewing this thread