£1m plus (1 Viewer)

warwickcccfc

That's the wages earned by Bell, Bakes and Sheffers....so to meet the FFP, you'd need income of approx. £1.7m just to cover their wages.

Another reason why we are fucked....thanks Timmy and AT for agreeing their extended deals last season....

stupot07

We have a £4.5m playing budget....!

I was under the impression the £4-4.5m included money for transfer fees, agents fees and bonus's? If wood and Murphy are on not dissimilar wages then we have 27-28 players with the remaining £2.6m.

O

odysseus

Luckily there contracts are with ccfc ltd. Just need someone to buy ccfc holdings out of admin and some half decent players and we are in better shape then ever. we can be rid of most of the dross in our squad.

spwaverley4916

How does anyone, apart from HMRC, the employee, and employer know how much an individual on an individual contract is paid? excuse my ignorance but is it published somewhere broken down in detail. if it is I would dare say that it would contravene data protection.

Otis

I heard at the weekend that Adam Barton is on 1,500 a week.

How true that is I don't know.

This bloke said he knew Barton's girlfriend.

Even if true, Barton might have said only 1,500 because he didn't want her to know the true future.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

wingy

Everyone found out what Kevin Kyle was getting ,even the radio substantiated it ,no-one got arrested.;)

skybluesam66

1987 - keith houchen earned less than £20k (900 per week in todays money)
Brian borrows - who was one of our top players earned £80k (3500 per week in todays money)

These are gross - bonuses included

And 3rd division players are allegedly being paid so much more
Thats why football has gone bad

stupot07

Don't forget the employers NI contribution on top of that approx £50k for a £7k per week salary.

Bluegloucester

How does anyone, apart from HMRC, the employee, and employer know how much an individual on an individual contract is paid? excuse my ignorance but is it published somewhere broken down in detail. if it is I would dare say that it would contravene data protection.
How do the national newspapers publish players' wages?....

LarryGrayson

How do the national newspapers publish players' wages?....

they guess or if theyve bin dun in the courts they have to declare them sumtimes for the fine

kg82

I don't believe for 1 second Baker's on £7k/week. Did nothing before this season really - hardly a position to negotiate to become one of the club's top earners. I also haven't heard anywhere, apart from this thread, that he is one of our top earners. You would've thought if that was the case more rumours would've been doing the rounds about us getting rid of him, just like they've been doing with Wood and Sheff.

SkyblueBazza

That's the wages earned by Bell, Bakes and Sheffers....so to meet the FFP, you'd need income of approx. £1.7m just to cover their wages.

Another reason why we are fecked....thanks Timmy and AT for agreeing their extended deals last season....

IF that is true, & IF they had been allowed to leave instead...there would have been a major kerfuffle about ambitions & selling assets etc.

chiefdave

Baker's only got quite a crappy C-class Mercedes. Either he lives a frugal existence, or his £7K per week seems optimistic

I was thinking that, when he posts photo's on facebook it doesn't look like he lives in a particularly massive house either. I mean it's nice and everything but not what you'd expect if he's on £364K a year!

stupot07

Someone wanted to know, so there you go....damned if do and all that!!

I'm not blaming you Warwick, as John Williams isn't bakers agent he's probably heard a rumour about it rather than knowing the full details.

I would think £3.5k mentioned would be nearer the mark.

warwickcccfc

No offence taken, Stu.

100% he told me that Bakes was on £7k a week.

Whether he is or not is only something we can speculate upon.

Sheff will be on over £5k a week, for sure, as he came from a Prem club

Users who are viewing this thread