£10 a ticket matches (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I think southend on the bank holiday should be one of the matches .
Would be great to see a bumper crowd ,maybe 18k if we beat walsall .
Are the tickets already on sale for this though ?

ccfclinney

Very doubtful because they cut the prices in half and dont get double the amount of fans.. great for the fans but bad business for the club.

Evo1883

They normally do 2-3 a season dont they , im not sure i have a ST so never look

chiefdave

Think the game being in the evening is going to hit the attendance. Would have made much more sense to have a 3pm or even lunchtime kick off with it being a bank holiday.

Astute

The way we are playing they won't need to. If we can keep it up maybe the last game of the season as a thanks if the attendances go up. What a way to celebrate being champions :p

SkyBlueMatt

What a crap time to have it on a Bank Holiday, Sunday would have even been perfect. Give us a day to recover being top of the league on 18 points! :laugh:

CJ_covblaze

Insomnia is on all day Friday-Monday so that's why it's in the evening. £10 a ticket may not make as much money but won't it be better for the team to have more fans there?

Grendel

Insomnia is on all day Friday-Monday so that's why it's in the evening. £10 a ticket may not make as much money but won't it be better for the team to have more fans there?

One would hope a team top of the league wouldn't have to slash prices by 50% to get fans there.

chiefdave

One would hope a team top of the league wouldn't have to slash prices by 50% to get fans there.

You'd also hope a team top of the league wouldn't have to play their games on a Monday night to avoid upsetting some gamer nerds.

stupot07

We're top of the league playing the best football we've seen since the Robbie Keane entertainers. It's well worth the admission fee, so I would leave the price as is. Also tickets will have been on sale, bit of a nightmare offering everyone a part refund, they have enough trouble selling the tickets in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

malkitccfc

In Prague for the weekend so glad its been moved to the Monday. Massive thanks to the gaming nerds that will be taking over the Ricoh over the weekend

letsallsingtogether

In Prague for the weekend so glad its been moved to the Monday. Massive thanks to the gaming nerds that will be taking over the Ricoh over the weekend

Have to agree with that away for the weekend myself......

Long live the gaming Nerds:D

shmmeee

Don't think it's the right game or the right time to cut prices to be honest. We're building some momentum, if attendances stall then maybe to get people to see the football we're playing, but I reckon if we keep this up they'll grow organically and you'll get longer term fans.

As Grendel says, a team at the top of the league shouldn't have to cut prices. They've put a product on the pitch well worth the admission, just need to get the word out that that is the case now.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought this earlier, if we win on Saturday we are maybe looking 12-15k for Southend? With tickets a £10 we could be looking at over 20k or maybe more which would be great to see.

We know what city fans are like when the bandwagon comes rolling in and we have a tendency to snowball with these sorta thing so when people hear so and so is going or we've sold 15,000 tickets others then the casual lot start buying as they think it will be a good day out and it just gathers momentum like that.

pusbccfc

Win Saturday there will be 12,500 against Southend. £10 a ticket? You may add a thousand or two if you are lucky. There would be no point in the club doing so I am afraid.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

If people can't pay the full admission to watch this current side in league matches then we might as well give up! Lucky it's not doubled to £40 a ticket!

Users who are viewing this thread