Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Recent content by SkyBlueStan

  1. S

    ST Seat Moves

    sorry, don't know if I explained myself properly there, we moved from the family zone over to block 10 which was more expensive so I just picked those seats and paid the extra when I renewed. I tried to change again in the seat move window but it was just too busy so didnt bother. We love our...
  2. S

    ST Seat Moves

    We moved out of the family stand last season, I'm sure we just picked new seats when the new season tickets went on sale and just paid the price difference. I tried to move again in the seat move window but it was a nightmare.
  3. S

    Sheffield Wednesday "on the pitch"

    No problem, will see when we get there, if not I will swap seats with him
  4. S

    Sheffield Wednesday "on the pitch"

    Sorry if this is a silly question but this will be our first away game for ages. I've had to book my son's ticket after mine and my daughter's and he is 2 rows back from us, will he be able to just come and sit with us. Do people just sit anywhere?
Back
Top Bottom