Transfer Rumour Yasin Ayari (1 Viewer)

MalcSB

You're making a big assumption there. We have no idea why they paid that money or what they planned for the kid. It's become obvious to us that they've bought a talent for the future (and he has shown he does have the quality), not someone to challenge for their first team straight away. Which could be why he's only been rolled out for a couple of cup games and some reserve fixtures. Regrettably, we don't have the luxury of coddling him until he's good enough for this level.

Saying all this, we don't know the agreement Cov already have with Brighton, we may be doing the softly softly approach with their knowledge and understanding. And noone knew the impact of the formation change. Even Binks isn't getting a look-in. And I'm betting Lati is cursing his luck. Regular starter in Swansea but now, a bench warmer.
Has it become obvious to us that he is a talent for the future? He can’t hack it in the Championship at 20.

Happy_Martian

Has it become obvious to us that he is a talent for the future? He can’t hack it in the Championship at 20.

Did we think Vik was when we got him ? He was 21 when he came after being at Swansea for 4 months also in the Championship. And for the remainder of the season, this forum wanted him canned. The club played him every game almost that season, which was enough to get him to the point of being worthy of the SBT positive verdict. Everyone who has been with Yasin in training has been reported as saying he is skillful and is very talented. He just hasn't progressed enough to transfer to playing regularly.

shmmeee

Not going to happen but would definitely do a Vik with him if the chance was there. Going to be a talent, just too lightweight for now

MalcSB

Did we think Vik was when we got him ? He was 21 when he came after being at Swansea for 4 months also in the Championship. And for the remainder of the season, this forum wanted him canned. The club played him every game almost that season, which was enough to get him to the point of being worthy of the SBT positive verdict. Everyone who has been with Yasin in training has been reported as saying he is skillful and is very talented. He just hasn't progressed enough to transfer to playing regularly.
Vik showed far more than Ayari when he first came here and got the reaction you describe - which makes me find it so hard to understand why anyone sees anything in Ayari.

shmmeee

Vik showed far more than Ayari when he first came here and got the reaction you describe - which makes me find it so hard to understand why anyone sees anything in Ayari.

lol. No he didn’t. If you can’t see Atari’s quality on the ball I dont know what to say.

stupot07

Not going to happen but would definitely do a Vik with him if the chance was there. Going to be a talent, just too lightweight for now
Can't see it happening anyway, Vik was a couple of years older, had been at Brightom for 3.5 years, with only a year remaining on his contract. Ayari, has only been at Brighton since January and will have another 3 years left on his contract come the summer.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Can't see it happening anyway, Vik was a couple of years older, had been at Brightom for 3.5 years, with only a year remaining on his contract. Ayari, has only been at Brighton since January and will have another 3 years left on his contract come the summer.

If Brighton keep him, can see him improving and being a star in the future. But for us, that's too far ahead for a squad of our size. We need all hands to be able to play at this level. No room for lightweights.

shmmeee

Yeah I said it’s not going to happen. Point is I think he’ll develop into a good player.

Users who are viewing this thread