why are the club not selling wembley tickets (2 Viewers)

covboy1987

Why are the club not selling Wembley tickets?? - To outsource this type of volume i can only see big issues -we will see tomorrow

covboy1987

Erm have you heard of ticketmaster and what they do every second of the day!?
Ticketmaster I use quite frequently for games abroad - teams up and down the country use them as an add onto to their own ticket office as it is simply that a useful add-on- sorting out the whole allocation is going to be challenging and i alos do not agree with the £2.50 per ticket handling charge in my case an extra £60 on one order - A friend of mine spoke to ticket master on Friday and the staff member knew nothing of CCFC - It took him all afternoon to speak with someone but actually he did not get anywhere - apparently to login you have to drop the first letter C?? anyone ever going to tell this information to the the many that will be logging in tomorrow

Nick

Administrator
Ticketmaster I use quite frequently for games abroad - teams up and down the country use them as an add onto to their own ticket office as it is simply that a useful add-on- sorting out the whole allocation is going to be challenging and i alos do not agree with the £2.50 per ticket handling charge in my case an extra £60 on one order - A friend of mine spoke to ticket master on Friday and the staff member knew nothing of CCFC - It took him all afternoon to speak with someone but actually he did not get anywhere - apparently to login you have to drop the first letter C?? anyone ever going to tell this information to the the many that will be logging in tomorrow

I am still not sure of the issue?

Plenty of teams use Ticket Master, as we have for months? They are more geared up to handle the final tickets than using our old system and ticket office.

Did your friend call the CCFC number for Ticketmaster?

ajsccfc

This thread makes no sense. Why are the club settling tickets in the same way they have been doing, and leaving it in the hands of the biggest ticket vendor around will be problematic?

covboy1987

You've never bought online obviously for Coventry have you. It's a dedicated site for selling Coventry tickets/memberships etc. No problems to be had unless you are a total muppet.
I am aware there is a facility to use Ticketmaster CCFC but did not realise the extent it is used at CCFC and thought it was a bit of a mixture of the club and ticket master - we shall see tomorrow at 9am

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
I am aware there is a facility to use Ticketmaster CCFC but did not realise the extent it is used at CCFC and thought it was a bit of a mixture of the club and ticket master - we shall see tomorrow at 9am
Why do you keep saying we shall see, what are you expecting?

covboy1987

I suppose I am expecting the site to have issues for some reason- but from comments on here I should expect no issues

Steve.B50

Why are the club not selling Wembley tickets?? - To outsource this type of volume i can only see big issues -we will see tomorrow

Because we don't have the personnel, the premises, the knowledge, computers or any sort of capability to sell tickets in such numbers.
We have one part time lady in our office who does her best but could never handle the expected interest.

Gosford Green

Because we don't have the personnel, the premises, the knowledge, computers or any sort of capability to sell tickets in such numbers.
We have one part time lady in our office who does her best but could never handle the expected interest.

I go along with this, every part of the club had been cut to the bone.

CCFC does not have the infrastructure in place for something like this.

no_loyalty

I suppose I am expecting the site to have issues for some reason- but from comments on here I should expect no issues

There will not be a problem as they have a massive server, unlike when CCFC used to do the ticket sales, all they had was an old 486 using dial up

Nick

Administrator
I go along with this, every part of the club had been cut to the bone.

CCFC does not have the infrastructure in place for something like this.

Surely that's the whole idea of Ticketmaster doing it?

Still, why not try and work up a bit of anger. :emoji_joy:

Otis

Hope so.

I have my trigger finger ready. I am already logging in every 15 mins in preparation.

Nick

Administrator
There will not be a problem as they have a massive server, unlike when CCFC used to do the ticket sales, all they had was an old 486 using dial up

They will have multiple servers, probably in the hundreds and will have spent millions on their systems. It will be fine, the only issues I can see are people suddenly realising it is Ticketmaster and moaning or making an issue out of it.

Semi Final tickets took about 3 minutes to buy and print off.

Gosford Green

Surely that's the whole idea of Ticketmaster doing it?

Still, why not try and work up a bit of anger.

They'll be there be plenty of anger as TM are useless, I deal with them in a business capacity and see there fuck ups daily.

Use print at home if possible as TM usually now use the Royal Mail, not even a signed for service just a doorstep scan.

Johnnythespider

Ive sent my order via telegram and having them delivered by the pony express.

Malaka

so can I order with four season tickets at the same time? as I want all of the seats together

Grendel

We outsourced to the same company that also sell the tickets for our opposition that day as well.

The days of queueing for tickets are thankfully in the past.

Click print go to game.

Easy

Users who are viewing this thread