Who in their right mind (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

would support this club?

No wonder our crowds are shit. Look at all the shit we have to put up with.

The club are missing out on a line of T shirts for the shop with the catch phrase "you don't have to be mad to support CCFC but it helps"

Fortunately for me I'm the reincarnation of Ghengis Khan so it don't bother me. I'll support CCFC whatever but you can see why all the sane people have turned their backs.

J

Jack Griffin

would support this club?

No wonder our crowds are shit. Look at all the shit we have to put up with.

The club are missing out on a line of T shirts for the shop with the catch phrase "you don't have to be mad to support CCFC but it helps"

Fortunately for me I'm the reincarnation of Ghengis Khan so it don't bother me. I'll support CCFC whatever but you can see why all the sane people have turned their backs.

Utter balls, you do have to be mad.

torchomatic

It certainly is a white knuckle ride, Tony.

Moff

I am seriously begining to question what I have done to my children in encouraging their support for the club. I am a bad father!

skybluetony176

It certainly is a white knuckle ride, Tony.

That must be the attraction for me. This life has been too boring for me. Not enough riding a horse into battle while raping and pillaging most of the world like back when I was Ghengis. It was a toss up between following CCFC or start a Hedge Fund in this life but I decided I was due some pain back for what I did last time around so I plumped for following CCFC. Perhaps I'll go for a hedge fund manager in the next life.

ajsccfc

There's no fun in winning all the time and being successful. There's no fun here either, but you appreciate the scant highs all the more.

Evo1883

I just imagine the great moods that other clubs supporters such as manchester city , leicester etc are in every single monday morning , i remember smiling about the very thought of ccfc , i think the last time was 1997 .
such a riviting club to support

bigfatronssba

Got to be honest, I'm finding it very hard to keep the interest up right now.

There's only so much of this we can all take. Cant even enjoy the simple fact we are now back home without that being under threat.

Bennets Afro

Why is nothing simple being a Cov fan. As a kid i became a fan cos we won the cup and everyone on my estate were cov fans(glory hunter). now hardly any of them support cov and i stuck with them. I wonder sometimes what it would be like to support someone else haha!

duffer

Ah, I only follow them because there's always something to talk about. I've no interest in football at all, but the off-the-pitch stuff is fantastic. ;)

I'd write a book, but you couldn't do it justice. I think the only way forward is opera, or possibly pantomime. Tim, Joy and Ann should give us an hour before every kick off to warm the crowd up, they can take it in turns at being the baddie. :)

Chipfat

Most fans blindly follow a team for a chance to have a great day to remember or latch onto, even a dream of going to a final,,we all live with the hope one day it will be our day. Hope is what every fan is driven by,, as you will remember a game that stick's out in your mind for a reason, others will fade away into a result on a page in history...

Hope and this club are very much going in different directions which is the reason most are feeling disengaged and reluctant to spend hard earned money, valuable time pursuing a hope through habit... Its sad that a club that has potential and has very loyal fans is going down a rd that maybe hard to come back from.. All the decision makers in this process are holding the key to a brighter future the biggest key holders though need to go before they really do everlasting damage to the club we all know..

Limey

I am seriously begining to question what I have done to my children in encouraging their support for the club. I am a bad father!

I'm taking my lad to his second game on Sat. He loves it! I've had the same thoughts as you though.......

RoboCCFC90

Who in there right mind would support this Club?

I don't just support this Club.. I love my Club through thick and thin, good and the bad it'll always be apart of me..

Money is a disease that has infected this sport and our Club is suffering from that disease..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Why is nothing simple being a Cov fan. As a kid i became a fan cos we won the cup and everyone on my estate were cov fans(glory hunter). now hardly any of them support cov and i stuck with them. I wonder sometimes what it would be like to support someone else haha!

Haha, same for me. My old man's a Spurs fan so for me it was between the two. Both teams are equally frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread