What have ITV got against Coventry City? (1 Viewer)

Delboycov

Absolute bollocks.

If anyone says Liverpool fans (some of them at least) shouldn't shoulder some of the blame then they're deluded. It's FACT that they were on the rob left right and centre that day and it's FACT that thousands went in without tickets...

Let's not forget Athens in 2006/7...Liverpool fans causing trouble and rushing the turnstiles, unsurprisingly....ticketless.

Wtf has Athens got to do with it?! Different era, different situation, different fans, different outcome. I think maybe you need to look further into the evidence uncovered, hidden for years before spouting accusatory, nonsensical shite without proof. The Hillsborough disaster was one of the worst injustices of our time and the sooner people like you start to accept that and justice is finally done the better.

Delboycov

Wimbledon finished 6th. The notion this was Gould team is myth and folklore. If 2 injured players had been fit only 4 of his signings would probably featured.

The reality is Sillett did a fantastic job. The team were focused and up for the job. He was the driving force. I know that there is one idiot on here who claims Curtis was the manager. I suggest he converses with cyrille Regis to get his facts right.

The team was on the up and fully focused. Sillett was treated shabbily in the end. His jolly persona disguised a real football brain. This is why when idiots suggested thorn and Coleman were "good" managers I get irked.

Totally agree with that...The way Sillett was treated was absolutely disgraceful He is and unfortunately probably always will be the most successful manager in our entire history and although many will disagree I would include JH in that.

ThisManHere

Wtf has Athens got to do with it?! Different era, different situation, different fans, different outcome. I think maybe you need to look further into the evidence uncovered, hidden for years before spouting accusatory, nonsensical shite without proof. The Hillsborough disaster was one of the worst injustices of our time and the sooner people like you start to accept that and justice is finally done the better.

People like me? Nice of you to make assumptions...

Ticketless fans..? That is a fact...?

Athens? Athens again proved that Liverpool have a large majority of fans who are fucking idiots? http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/may/25/newsstory.sport8

I don't disagree that the police are ultimately responsible it annoys me when people say Liverpool were blameless...not true and backed up also, by facts!

covcity4life

Well done Wigan today. Well deserved win! But ITV should be sued for never once mentioning COVENTRY CITY in their constant references to cup final upsets. Bloody 'Crazy Gang' of 88 were mentioned about a hundred times! One mention of Keith Houchen in the last few minutes of their coverage - not good enough!

shut up:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread