We're going to stay up... (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

....Late, a week today aren't we ? I certainly won't be able to sleep. The eve of our first Wembley Final in over 30 years, the first for a massive chunk of our fanbase.

Atleast the last couple of games has gave us a bit of confidence to take into the Final if nothing else, I feel if we had lost the last couple next weekend would very much be a damp squib for our travelling fans but now I'm not so sure....

I am honestly buzzing my tits off to see the Sky Blue Army taking over London, hopefully a win and the pubs will be full of Sky Blue and a cracking atmosphere after the game.

Can.Not.Wait.

robbiekeane

Whilst I'll certainly enjoy the day, I must confess that I don't get the whole "Wembley final" thing. For me it's the competition rather than this "Wembley" thing. I know most won't agree with that.

Would much prefer the league or FA cup final at say the millennium stadium than the efl trophy at Wembley.

Also a huge shame that the one chance we have at winning something in my lifetime coincides with us being related to the lowest tier in the football league. Bitter bitter sweet

oucho

Me too. Don't get all the excitement. It's only the checkatrade. I've been to Wembley many times, it's nothing special. This is not something i've waited years for.

Users who are viewing this thread