Wembley plans (2 Viewers)

South West Sky Blue

Staying in our caravan in New Forest at the moment (hence went to Southampton game).
Have internet and an old printer there so hopefully print when they can be arsed to send the e tickets.
10.02 to Waterloo from New Milton, hopefully at Wembley for just gone 12:30.
Couple of beers at the White Horse, trip to Pizza Express or visa versa.
In the ground thereafter.
Hopefully happy trip back on Sunday evening.
Home on Monday.
There’s 4 of us on the same train as you!

Jim

Getting into Wembley central for around 12. Any pubs going to be serving food or will it be better to try and grab a burger van type thing?

lacesoutdom

Getting into Wembley central for around 12. Any pubs going to be serving food or will it be better to try and grab a burger van type thing?
id hate for you to get the shits from a burger van, and have to listen to that game from the toilets,

bigfatronssba

id hate for you to get the shits from a burger van, and have to listen to that game from the toilets,

That would actually be hilarious

I once went on a sight seeing flight of Niagara Falls, where an American woman got the shits and had to spend the entire sight seeing flight in the bog

covboy9

Either gonna drive to Gants Hill and navigate tubes to Wembley and stay sober or get train from alresford 9.52 and get battered

bigfatronssba

Not sure I want to win and suffer humiliation against Man City.

That's like not wanting to pull Samantha Fox back in the day because she might laugh at your small equipment

messiahrobins

That's like not wanting to pull Samantha Fox back in the day because she might laugh at your small equipment
Just reading her name makes me get an erection. FFS i was about to go to sleep as well, will have to knock one out to her singing Do ya do ya Wanna ......... At least i only lose a few minutes.

lacesoutdom

Just reading her name makes me get an erection. FFS i was about to go to sleep as well, will have to knock one out to her singing Do ya do ya Wanna ......... At least i only lose a few minutes.
Awkward Ed Helms GIF

rob9872

Had plenty to drink and planned early to be bed tonight, but just can't sleep. Buzzing!

Users who are viewing this thread