Weirdest place you've seen something CCFC related? (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

091815a74537215f6e71ea14ca0033fc.jpg

Saw this on the back of a lorry today on the M6 just South of Manchester...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Covent Garden tube station

IMAG0224.jpg

Saw this at height of ribbon campaign last year. I did help on the ribbon campaign but this wasnt one of mine and Ive got no idea if it was a City linked one, but I thought I would get a piccy of it

Jackoskyblue

Seen a ccfc badge in the window of an adult shop in a very small French town when I was younger on tour with a football team

mrtrench

First time I went to a pub to watch a game in the small Hampshire town in which I live there were 5 or 6 other City fans there. Wasn't expecting any.

SkyBlueSid

We were in Barcelona about 5 years ago and there was a shop selling those Russian dolls with about 5 or 6 inside each other. There were all the top Spanish teams, of course, plus Premier and European teams. And there on a shelf in among all the proper teams was a Coventry City version. Each doll had a player's face and the shirt had his name and number. It was about 3 years out of date though and most of the players were long gone.

A friend of mine was in India quite a few years ago and in a shop he saw a CCFC shirt for sale, the striped Subaru one. It was, however, an obvious counterfeit. He was so amazed he bought it. It was far darker than the real thing and would have fooled no-one, especially as it was about three quid.

Evo1883

My auntie moved to yegen , an extremely remote village in the south of spain in the mountains , i took furniture over for her and whilst there visited the bar at the bottom of the village , there was a coventry city badge on the wall left there by a coventry fan some 15 years earlier

Nonleagueherewecome

What about the reference to Oggy in Gavin and Stacey. That's pretty odd.

That was well random. Aren't one of Corden or Horne a Spurs fan, so might know of him from '87? I think they're both big footy fans. Still, it's an obscure reference!

sky_blue_up_north

Manly beach Oz.. 2015-01-17_08-21-22[1].jpg

Last edited:

LastGarrison

At the Gurkha Museum in Pokhara, Nepal.

To say I was tad surprised to see it there was an understatement.

gurkha.jpg

Anyone know anything about it or recognise any players? I think maybe Robert Betts but that's about it!

Users who are viewing this thread