Match Thread Walsall v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 29th Oct (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the Walsall v Coventry match, tactics and predictions :)

Kingokings204

We need to win, we are still in the relegation zone and we never win 2 on the trot so let's capitalize and beat Walsall. We certainly can whilst we have some form.

Saying all that I would take a point but let's try for the win as I think we can.

covcity4life

We need to win, we are still in the relegation zone and we never win 2 on the trot so let's capitalize and beat Walsall. We certainly can whilst we have some form.

Saying all that I would take a point but let's try for the win as I think we can.

a win would be great but we dont "need" it in terms of relegation. there is zero chance of relegation imo

torchomatic

My 2-0 prediction for Rochdale was right so this time I'm going for a 2-2 draw. Important we don't lose. I'll be happy with 4 points from next two games.

Last edited:

Otis

Be very happy with a draw.

If we can draw our away games and win at home we'll be just fine this season.

Gint11

City never win 3 on the bounce ever so defeat for me on Saturday but a win against Chesterfield.

Paxman II

Walsall not the team they were last season. A bit topsy turvy and vulnerable. Hope we capitalise and win and follow up Tuesday again. Could be a run of 5 or 6 wins catapulting us up the table.
A draw I'd accept and a win Tuesday.

torchomatic

Yes that's I meant now we have just won 2 on the trot we need to capitalize on it and win again. Ride the wave. Apologies if not clear

Dont worry, I think you got away with it.

vow

Looking forward to another away day, shit ground, stantions in the way of viewing, however...I love it!

Head says draw....Heart says win!

CCFCadam

going to this one with my old man, hoping for a 1-0 win but i would be happy with a draw.

I think i might put a cheeky bet on SImian Jackson to score though...

georgehudson

Hoping for a win, i notice they've still got that A.Chambers in their ranks,
he was the thug who alledgedly did Maddison
PUSB

covcity4life

considering our start and being bottom its weird that if we win this one we could see excitement levels rise big time in just october!

Nick

Administrator
Haven't looked at other fixtures, but if we win and others go our way it's potentially up to 16th.

Then game in hand with results out way it's 9th :)

oucho

Anyone else go to the 4-0 back on the bank holiday weekend in 2013? Think SP was manager then. One of my lowest moments as a City fan. Grey day, horrible surroundings, pub food the was cold in the town centre pub, awful defeat,off the back of the recent JPT defeat, and the prospect of leaving the city rapidly and the prospect of another season in league one rapidly becoming likely....and having to queue for a train near the ground with a load of yam-yams acting like idiots. Great days...

Tonylinc

I'm going for a 1-1 draw but would love a win. I don't think Walsall are as strong as they were last season.

JeffB

Amazingly since we had a shrewsbury fan officiating in the match against shrewsbury and the referee desperate to help Bradford in our game against Bradford city we seem to have had referees who have given us a fair crack of the whip. My prediction is that, sadly we will have a homer of a referee inflicted upon us who will tip the balance Walsall's way. Don't know what the score will be but I think a Walsall penalty or a sending off is due....if not both. I hope I am wrong but I feel a tosser in black will be their man of the match.

Tonylinc

The ref will be Dean Whitestone who is based in Northamptonshire. He has so far this season issued 42 cautions but no reds.

Users who are viewing this thread