Transfer Rumour Walker to Lincoln (1 Viewer)

Finham

Dec 17, 2019
On a similar note, I read the other day that Matt Le Tissier said of Paul Telfer "he was the fittest footballer I ever played with". And I don't think he meant that he thought he was sexy. It is strange reading how much Saints fans rated him, though.

Reactions: Greggs

CDK

May 11, 2021
Thinks he's young a quality striker years ahead of him , just a shame he's got to get ahead of godden.hes got to be patient.

fatso

Jun 19, 2017
Depends what your preference of player is really. Some prefer your Doyle, Run guts into the ground regardless of ability, others prefer players with technical ability.
Interestingly, in 2007/8 Doyle scored 7 goals in the Championship! Not bad for a defensive midfielder with little technical ability !!!
I wonder how many championship goals O'hare will score for us in the championship, (in any fucking year, or even in his entire career here!!!)

Reactions: Greggs

Terry_dactyl

Sep 26, 2017
Interestingly, in 2007/8 Doyle scored 7 goals in the Championship! Not bad for a defensive midfielder with little technical ability !!!
I wonder how many championship goals O'hare will score for us in the championship, (in any fucking year, or even in his entire career here!!!)
Different sort of players but I’d have O’hare ahead of Doyle every time.

fatso

Jun 19, 2017
Different sort of players but I’d have O’hare ahead of Doyle every time.
I agree that they are different types of player, playing in different positions, so you can't really choose one over the other, but ....

One is a fucking headless chicken who contributes next to fuck all, always flatters to deceive, can't shoot for toffee, and spends more time rolling on the floor than playing football.

The other is Michael Doyle 😉

In fact Maatsen, Kane Mcfadzean and Hyam are more likely to score or assist, in any game than O'hare

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry_dactyl

cc84cov

Aug 14, 2018
Thinks he's young a quality striker years ahead of him , just a shame he's got to get ahead of godden.hes got to be patient.
Robins is the problem not Godden,Robins clearly don’t fancy Walker...not so long ago he scored 2 in 2 & got dropped,Robins wants strikers who work harder than him off the ball

CDK

May 11, 2021
Robins is the problem not Godden,Robins clearly don’t fancy Walker...not so long ago he scored 2 in 2 & got dropped,Robins wants strikers who work harder than him off the ball
Well don't think robins signed him to move him on so soon ,on the work ethic you look at Victor after half a season is a CF full of hard work and suspect robins has used him as an example to walker,who I felt his initial season was a lazy player which a lot of us saw and he has improved on that but not up to Victors work ethic standards and hence he has the starting position.

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
I was at both Blackburn & Preston game when Walker got his 2 in 2 goals one was a particularly good goal but contributed little else in my opinion Godden is the better player in the system we play and scores regularly that as you have put isn’t a Robins problem just a fact in my opinion,

Last edited:
Reactions: the rumpo kid

Greggs

May 8, 2012
Scouts from Lincoln there tonight, left after 5 minutes according to the steward i get my info from. Not sure why...............

• Love
Reactions: better days

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
I was at both Blackburn & Preston game when Walker got his 2 in 2 goals one was a particularly good goal but contributed little else in my opinion Godden is the better player in the system we play and scores regularly that as you have put isn’t a Robins problem just a fact in my opinion,

Only his 4th start tonight, but now 19 games this season and just those two goals. For someone who offers little else when he's not scoring, it's nowhere near enough.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Only his 4th start tonight, but now 19 games this season and just those two goals. For someone who offers little else when he's not scoring, it's nowhere near enough.

When it's important for us to be pressing from the front and cohesively, people like him are a luxury we can't afford. Perhaps he's just checked out

junglej13

Mar 23, 2011
Sometimes I have sympathy for him as I suspect he would perform best alongside a target man. Ultimately I don't think he has ever had a good 90 mins for the club in 18months other than possibly Brentford last season.

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
I like him and I think he's a good Championship striker but won't be for us.

Get some money for him while we can because he doesn't suit the manager's style and don't fuck up his value and fuck him off for nothing like JCH

Covcraig@bury

Jul 25, 2012
Like I’ve been saying for the last 2 seasons , he’s dog shit and Lazy one at that . He needs to go in January. A Forest fan I know pissed his sides when we got him .
mid he was any good they would have kept him !!
now all you people who argued with me and called me a racist go give your heads a jolly festive wobble!!!!

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Like I’ve been saying for the last 2 seasons , he’s dog shit and Lazy one at that . He needs to go in January. A Forest fan I know pissed his sides when we got him .
mid he was any good they would have kept him !!
now all you people who argued with me and called me a racist go give your heads a jolly festive wobble!!!!
He ran a lot more than other players last night

SBAndy

Mar 20, 2011
Case in point, more arsed about declaring yourself having been ‘proven right’ than supporting players in the team.

Reactions: DannyThomas_1981

Covcraig@bury

Jul 25, 2012
Case in point, more arsed about declaring yourself having been ‘proven right’ than supporting players in the team.
I will support all our players but not the ones who don’t give a fuck .
he didn’t want to come here he wanted to stay at Forest .

eastwoodsdustman

Sep 11, 2011
When it's important for us to be pressing from the front and cohesively, people like him are a luxury we can't afford. Perhaps he's just checked out
This is the problem with him fitting our style of play. Its like a house of cards, as soon as one player doesn't do their 'job' the whole system starts to fall apart.
He's got something about him but doesn't ever seem happy when he's on the pitch with us.

Reactions: Brighton Sky Blue

SeaSeeEffCee

Sep 6, 2017
Coventry, England
Just baffles me that we chased him for two years without seeming to know how he would fit into our system or how to use him. Been a complete waste of time for the club and the player for the most part aside from a few decent games last season.

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
Just baffles me that we chased him for two years without seeming to know how he would fit into our system or how to use him. Been a complete waste of time for the club and the player for the most part aside from a few decent games last season.
This always seems to happen when we chase players for ages even going back years. I remember how the managers at the time talked up the likes of Bell and Eastwood and made them seem the answer to all our problems!

higgs

Feb 23, 2015
This always seems to happen when we chase players for ages even going back years. I remember how the managers at the time talked up the likes of Bell and Eastwood and made them seem the answer to all our problems!
Chaplain

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread