Vincelot joins Bradford (1 Viewer)

SKYBLUES90

Ive got 2 more season tickets for sale, any takers?

WTF is going on

stupot07

Really pissed off with this, but given we only paid £15k for him we've probably made a decent profit

Hes been the defensive midfielder we've missed for years I will be sincerely pissed off if we sign bigi to replace him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Mowbray must be using the £££ in another direction, surely? (with Rose, Gadzhev in middle of park, we have 2 who can cover Vince IMHO)

SKYBLUES90

I was genuinely seeing RV as a potential starting CB!

If this funds say a Leon Clarke or someone top end for this level I may accept it a bit more!

But at this very second I'm raging!

Totally agree, Clarke I will maybe accept this. Only problem is I can see us getting Bobby Zamora or Carlton Cole on a free, total lack of ambition

Sky Blue Kid

Really pissed off with this, but given we only paid £15k for him we've probably made a decent profit

Hes been the defensive midfielder we've missed for years I will be sincerely pissed off if we sign bigi to replace him.

A profit that won't see the light of day again.

covcity4life

1 player who can put in crunching tackle. Ffs cov. Midfield severely depleted now

TM.and.mv must have signed off on this. They have alot of control now I think.

So we better be brining in 7 players now! And sum of them truly better be championship quality.

Greenskyblue

People need to stop saying it will be used to fund this or that. Where has all the money gone from Maddison Wilson Clarke season ticket sales and attendance targets from last year? The point is today we have sold a player I classed as part of our 'spine'. Broken promises, no stadium, no training ground? No academy? No club?...........

Otis

I was genuinely seeing RV as a potential starting CB!

If this funds say a Leon Clarke or someone top end for this level I may accept it a bit more!

But at this very second I'm raging!
I remain confused.

As a club you need a spine. Vincelot was very much part of that.

It's fine saying bring Leon Clarke in, but we have just created a big hole elsewhere.

No-one else at this club fills the same role as Vincelot (maybe Lawton, but he's not even been getting a sniff of the first team.)

We have to replace Vincelot.

Nathccfc

I did not see that coming at all. Pissed off is not the word, he was exactly what we needed! Does the nitty gritty stuff, they have got to bring a rabbit out of the hat now!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Their local rag says fee may rise to 6 figures (i.e we've got less than £100k for him), Liked him a lot, but still think we can cover this. Will help (a lot) when players start arriving, in terms of morale, and SISU / whoever are not very helpful at pushing season ticket sales, with a lot more out than incomings!

Happy_Martian

We made a alleged £2million profit on Maddison as well but we didn't see much of that money either. The club had better start re-investing into the playing staff (not just youngsters and loanees) or they may see season tickets stall at 5 thousand.

I'm really hoping the Bigi deal is off as we've heard nothing about it since last season.

Unfortunately the "In Mowbray We Trust" motto is starting to sound hollow already.

Otis

I remain confused.

As a club you need a spine. Vincelot was very much part of that.

It's fine saying bring Leon Clarke in, but we have just created a big hole elsewhere.

No-one else at this club fills the same role as Vincelot (maybe Lawton, but he's not even been getting a sniff of the first team.)

We have to replace Vincelot.
Just thinking, TM surely doesn't see Finch as Vincelot's replacement does he???

ccfc_Tom

He was what we had been missing for years, even if we bought clarke we still need a vincelot replacement now, which im sure mowbray must be intending on doing?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I don't give a fuck about Leon Clarke. He's an absolute judas and is not someone I would have wanted at the club anyway.

He's let Martin go, Vincelot has now gone. We've lost Fleck and JOB to name a couple of decent players.

We are in need of at least 7 of these decent standard players to be able to compete this season, and this is another step backwards.

Even if I was considering getting a season ticket before this stupid deadline, they can now fuck off.

Utter shambles.

coop

What a fucking joke they couldn't of got much for him and to someone in the same league fuck off Sisu

stupot07

People need to stop saying it will be used to fund this or that. Where has all the money gone from Maddison Wilson Clarke season ticket sales and attendance targets from last year?

The money went into running the club and its operating costs.

Users who are viewing this thread