UKIP (1 Viewer)

oucho

Apparently don't know whether they have a leader or not at the moment. As Theresa May might say, "remind you of anyone?" Sounds like us, with no confirmation from CCFC on whether we have a vacancy for a new manger of whether Venus is in charge until further notice.

oucho

Maybe they are more of a clown car than we are at the moment: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37572377

Although if various rumours are to be believed, there has been at least one punch up in our dressing room over the years.

chiefdave

UKIP leadership hopeful Steven Woolfe says he is recovering in hospital after a reported fight at a meeting of the party's MEPs.

The party released a statement from Mr Woolfe from his Strasbourg hospital bed saying he was sitting up having undergone a precautionary brain scan.

UKIP sources said "punches were exchanged" during the row at a party meeting and Mr Woolfe banged his head.

He was taken to hospital two hours later after collapsing, sources said.

Grendel

This guy apparantly said he liked some of Theresa Mays policies and someone in his own party battered him round the head.

I must make an observation that some poster on here once admitted backing ukip. Tony someone or other.

Monners

They will probably attract some more thick morons as members who will see this thuggish behaviour as very appealing..

smouch1975

This guy apparantly said he liked some of Theresa Mays policies and someone in his own party battered him round the head.

I must make an observation that some poster on here once admitted backing ukip. Tony someone or other.
Subscribed. Awaiting retort.........

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

mrtrench

I thought it mildly amusing that a post about UKIP was started by someone called oucho; given the recent ouch-inducing events

Nick

Administrator
Looks like Maton has been giving it loads as well.

Just seen the video of it, don't think I've seen anything less scary since I saw somebody try to insult somebody once by calling them a "clown"

Malaka

Looks like Maton has been giving it loads as well.

Just seen the video of it, don't think I've seen anything less scary since I saw somebody try to insult somebody once by calling them a "clown"
Do you have a link?

chiefdave

Maton kicks off for being accused of ignoring the electorate? The bloke blocks anyone on twitter who asks him a question!

Users who are viewing this thread