Timothy Fishers Apology (2 Viewers)

Bob Latchford

In tonight's Cov Telegraph ... Seriously - what planet is he on ?

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

Think i'll just leave this here to speak for itself .
C-Mho-6XgAAakQD.jpg

Bob Latchford

CJ_covblaze

We crave to hear from our regime but then after about 10 seconds of listening to Timothy I actually prefer it when there's no communication at all!

Bob Latchford

As Nick said its out the programme notes from Saturday.

As much as I despise Fisher, he's hardly going to write Fuck Off all Coventry fans is he.

I think by his stewardship at CCFC it's doing that for itself . surreptitious if you like .

Bob Latchford

tisza

anyone got a copy of the Championship relegation apology?
Probably similar.
All the other stuff is nothing new from a normal SISU end of season apology - underachievement, communication, planning for future, back us etc.

Bob Latchford

anyone got a copy of the Championship relegation apology?
Probably similar.
All the other stuff is nothing new from a normal SISU end of season apology - underachievement, communication, planning for future, back us etc.

Was there one ? don't recall it myself .

John_Silletts_Nose

He speaks of "lessons learnt" to avoid the mistakes of the past and off field activities impacting the club, so why continue with JR2 which is an off field activity involving the club going to court, the lesson should have been learnt that this does not build constructive alliances and a good future for the club.

He also mentions improving communication with the fans but the SCG has been ended, it may not have been good but it was a forum for communication, rather than cutting the communication it should have been re-formed and have better representation on the committee.

Adge

Do you think people buy a season ticket based on an article in a programme or because bellends like you and Bob get all foamy at the mouth?
Yeah must be that. What a cock you really are.

Bob Latchford

He speaks of "lessons learnt" to avoid the mistakes of the past and off field activities impacting the club, so why continue with JR2 which is an off field activity involving the club going to court, the lesson should have been learnt that this does not build constructive alliances and a good future for the club.

He also mentions improving communication with the fans but the SCG has been ended, it may not have been good but it was a forum for communication, rather than cutting the communication it should have been re-formed and have better representation on the committee.
I suspect what has been '' Learnt '' quite a number of people have finally copped on to his / their rubbish .

Nick

Administrator
Come on. You didn't think it was going to be Fishers fault when there are fans to blame. This is Nick we're talking about here. His blame list goes

1) everyone else
2) SISU and Tim Fisher carry some of the blame but...

...everyone else.

As I said, it will be filed as bullshit... It doesn't even deserve acknowledgement. What needs to be done now - See point 1.

Don't think I have blamed any fans, just commented on that it will be "berks" who buy a season ticket.

If anything, you should have taken issue with him commentating about fans surely?

Nice try though.

mark82

As I said, it will be filed as bullshit... It doesn't even deserve acknowledgement. What needs to be done now - See point 1.

Don't think I have blamed any fans, just commented on that it will be "berks" who buy a season ticket.

If anything, you should have taken issue with him commentating about fans surely?

Nice try though.

Ah, but that wouldn't fit his agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread