Item Thread for those looking for FA cup tickets (5 Viewers)

skybluepedro

I’m looking for an unused support number or spare ticket to get a ticket for my wife. She’s bought tickets before but all pre 2016 so can’t get one. Any help appreciated 🤞

skybluelee

Bit late to the party but I’m also looking for an unused supporter number for a mate who I’ve never assigned points to in the past. Thanks in advance if anybody can help. 🙏

ccfccv3

Bit late to the party but I’m also looking for an unused supporter number for a mate who I’ve never assigned points to in the past. Thanks in advance if anybody can help. 🙏
I have a spare ticket. It’s in block 534. If you’re still looking message me

youngy

Hi I am after a spare supporter number if anyone has one please, want to get a ticket for my sister who I have previously brought tickets for on my account (lesson learnt to assign them to her account in future!)

Bennosdancingfeet

Here’s the dilemma, a friend of mine is doing a charity raffle for the homeless, two tickets together in upper tier. he was gonna do 50 numbers at a fiver a go so the winner gets both for a fiver. I’ve said you’d be better of auctioning them to avoid the hassle of setting it all up and randoms asking for your bank details. Do you think it would be easier to just to take offers for the pair? Won’t do raffle till all tickets are sold.

skyblueflood

Here’s the dilemma, a friend of mine is doing a charity raffle for the homeless, two tickets together in upper tier. he was gonna do 50 numbers at a fiver a go so the winner gets both for a fiver. I’ve said you’d be better of auctioning them to avoid the hassle of setting it all up and randoms asking for your bank details. Do you think it would be easier to just to take offers for the pair? Won’t do raffle till all tickets are sold.
It's probably just easier to sell the tickets at face value and then donate the money, then auctioning. I don't think the demand is there to get much more than face value.

Raffle will probably help you raise the most depending on well connected your mate is.

youngy

It's probably just easier to sell the tickets at face value and then donate the money, then auctioning. I don't think the demand is there to get much more than face value.

Raffle will probably help you raise the most depending on well connected your mate is.
I would buy them both at face value 🙏

jmbuck96CCFC

Hi, really desperate to get hold of 2 tickets or 2 supporters numbers so me and old man can join his brothers and my uncles at the game.
No longer live in Cov so any games we’ve been to have been bought by family up there and not on an account of our own!!
Happy to prove allegiances to Coventry if needs be haha.
Hope someone can help! Thanks.

SkyBlueAndy1979

Hi, I have a premium ticket going - It's Level 2, Block 229
I paid £120 for it but i am now unable to make the game :(
Message me if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread