Thorn Talk (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

""The first half wasn't particularly good but credit to Cardiff who played really well at times. But after the break, we were able to get hold of the ball and play our own game.

"I think because of the second half performance, we more than deserved that result. If you take in the penalty as well and hitting the bar, we had some good efforts."

"Played some measured football and we did so well to get back into the game. The boys don't give up and we have done well with late goals."

"It would have been an injustice if we came away with nothing, We have done so well and come back from where we have been at times this season and if they keep showing determination like that, it will do us well in the remaining games."

"We are going to keep going right until the end and we are now only one win away from getting out of the relegation zone.

"We have eight massive games coming up with some big home fixtures in there and we are hoping we can use that advantage.

"We are going to enjoy it as well. We just need to express ourselves and play our football. We never lumped it forward tonight and kept our shape, and it has got the reward.

"We have got the momentum to do it and with the support we have, there is no reason why we can't get ourselves out of it.

"We are really proud of our efforts tonight so we will keep going."

covcity4life

lets hope the players have spring in their step ons aturday

dont want to heat thron saying " we didnt turn up first half" EVER AGAIN:wave:

WillieStanley

lets hope the players have spring in their step ons aturday

dont want to heat thron saying " we didnt turn up first half" EVER AGAIN:wave:

Actually, I'd be more concerned if he was saying we played great in the first half and badly in the second.

Surely if we're having a bad first half and coming out in the second a lot better, Thorn is doing his job right?

Covstu

Yes but shows we are a very reactive team, we don't start playing until we are losing, we don't cha ge the team until they score!

Tankie

Hi Otis.
"Do you not think"the entertainment value of thorns Football surpasses anything that Coleman dished up, he was culpable for some pretty awful, boring football,
And could never deny "Lumping the ball long" Most teams in the championship, now realize that the long ball is out of date if applied as the main attack, its ok as an alternative in small doses, but passing football, is showing itself as the way to go, its certainly made the viewing experience, more pleasureable at the Ricoh, for me this season.
Have a nice day otis.......Tankie

Otis

Coleman was one of the worst managers we've had for manay a year in my opinion.

I have more faith in Thorn than I had in Chris Coleman for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread