This is next seasons kit (probably) (2 Viewers)

Hadji's_Goatee

nike-2017-18-striped-segment-iii-teamwear-jersey-6.jpg

Latest striped design from the Nike teamwear templates. Same as two years ago but with solid sleeves and a round collar. I just hope the numptys remember that sky blue should be the main colour!

CCFC_Charlie

Quite nice tbf, but getting a bit sick of stripes. Wasn't the club taking suggestions from fans at one point this season?

vow

Can't grumble at that design, but would like a solid sky-blue for a change from stripes.

Hadji's_Goatee

Yeah I remember them asking to email in what the kit should be. Pretty pointless when they will be choosing from the slim pickings of the team wear template catalogue. They still managed to cock it up last season though - an 85% white shirt!

steve82

Is it just a new home kit we're getting or away too? Not a fan of the red away kit at all, not heard any talk on replacing tho.

Liquid Gold

Glad to hear. The kits was not the best this year.
Always thought the away kit was too dark as opposed to some of the previous kits we've had. Bring back the yellow "Brazil" kit!!
I liked the away kit this year. It did need to be dark though compared to how white this years was. I'd like to see us go for something nuts like the purple 90s ones again

letsallsingtogether

Do you mean A&A or Nike/Avec?

I thought they were both on for next season.

The old man of the guys who own Allsopp and Allsopp said he thinks sisu should go but the company said they are committed to sponsoring us.
You maybe right but heard somewhere they were going AA that is.
Probably in the smoking area at the Ricoh a lot is put right there:)

CCFC_Charlie

I think we're still with Nike but honestly I'd prefer Avec. Made some proper nice kits for Doncaster, Bradford and Oxford

Hadji's_Goatee

Nike Team wear will release their full catalogue for 2017-18 before the end of May. I hope there is a really nice full skyblue kit in there. And I really hope the numptys have chosen it.

W

westcountry_skyblue

All Skyblue for the home kit and all Navy blue for the away !!

mark82

Quite nice tbf, but getting a bit sick of stripes. Wasn't the club taking suggestions from fans at one point this season?

Yeah, there were some quite good designs come out of that but expect nothing will come of it.

I don't know why they don't put the best of those (maybe that match the Nike templates) to a fan vote. Bit of fan engagement never hurts, even if they aren't going to win anyone over.

Bob Latchford

nike-2017-18-striped-segment-iii-teamwear-jersey-6.jpg

Latest striped design from the Nike teamwear templates. Same as two years ago but with solid sleeves and a round collar. I just hope the numptys remember that sky blue should be the main colour!
It looks Barry to me .

Users who are viewing this thread