Things that most Supermarkets no longer stock (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Cafferys

ProfessorbyGrace

Crunchy Jacks. (I’d be surprised if anyone remembers these).

dutchman

This was the first Halloween ever I wasn't able to find a bag of mini Mars Bars. It's just as well as I usually end up scoffing them all myself.

Also haven't seen any so-called 'Value Lager' (or Bitter) in Morrisons for as long as I can remember. It may taste disgusting but it allows me to continue working online without getting drunk. :mad:

rondog1973

This was the first Halloween ever I wasn't able to find a bag of mini Mars Bars. It's just as well as I usually end up scoffing them all myself.

Also haven't seen any so-called 'Value Lager' (or Bitter) in Morrisons for as long as I can remember. It may taste disgusting but it allows me to continue working online without getting drunk. :mad:
So it's disgusting and doesn't get you drunk.
Why bother drinking it?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Tins of cocoa. Not bloody hot chocolate, but COCOA! Used to love it as a bedtime drink in the late 50's! And Ovaltine! Can't seem to find that anywhere! 😡

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ten bob notes in yer change!! Bring back REAL money!

ovduk78

Tins of cocoa. Not bloody hot chocolate, but COCOA! Used to love it as a bedtime drink in the late 50's! And Ovaltine! Can't seem to find that anywhere! 😡
You can still get cocoa from most supermarkets as I use it when I make chocolate brownies.

fernandopartridge

Tins of cocoa. Not bloody hot chocolate, but COCOA! Used to love it as a bedtime drink in the late 50's! And Ovaltine! Can't seem to find that anywhere!
The big supermarkets usually have their own brand and Bournville. I got some Tesco branded cocoa recently.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread