Things that annoy you (5 Viewers)

skybluedan

When people say it's good luck after you have been shit on

skybluedan

adults littering from their cars.....usually fast food wrappers or coffee cups....makes me wanna put my steering lock through their fucking windscreen.....

.....and then wrap it round their fat ugly faces.....the pricks.

Hahaha thought I was broken

skybluedan

People on Facebook who post 'I'm so angry' or words to that effect and people reply asking whats wrong and they respond with 'ah I cannot say'. DONT FUCKING POST IT THEN YOU ATTENTION SEEKING PRICK!

Hahahaha good one

skybluedan

its funny because I have a fat old Portuguese guy and they uploaded it for him but he went outside got one and said he was knackered and could they take it off his phone

mrtrench

Websites with a button at the top you need which jumps down a few seconds after first loading.

Otis

I have one of them but I am 41 I need it to carry my samples on for work the kids say everyday don't forget your handbag daddy.
I thought these banks were always on the look out for a variety of sperm from a number of donors rather than the same bloke coming in day in day out all the time.

Otis

Ignorant people and fukwit drivers
Especially drivers who think 'because this is a reasonably quiet road I can just cut the corner of the junction.'

The amount of times I have had to put on my brakes because the car that has just cut the corner is now on my side of the road as I approach the junction from my direction!

How I have never had a crash I will never know.

Someone just did it to us now at the back of Tesco's, Jubilee Crescent.

Terry Gibson's perm

I thought these banks were always on the look out for a variety of sperm from a number of donors rather than the same bloke coming in day in day out all the time.

Be no good from me Otis had the snip:) done my bit for population numbers. I have to carry hairdressing products as that is what I sell my dad is so proud as he was a builder:woot:

Otis

Be no good from me Otis had the snip:) done my bit for population numbers. I have to carry hairdressing products as that is what I sell my dad is so proud as he was a builder:woot:
So you are a hairdressing salesman with a man bag?

Okay.... whereabouts in the stadium do you sit?

Would just like to know how far away you are ...... or indeed, how close!!!

Terry Gibson's perm

So you are a hairdressing salesman with a man bag?

Okay.... whereabouts in the stadium do you sit?

Would just like to know how far away you are ...... or indeed, how close!!!

Block 20 probably a few rows from you

Users who are viewing this thread