Things that annoy you (18 Viewers)

shmmeee

I was just talking about finding some stones and nicking them lol.

I honestly thought people wouldn't be selfish enough to drive over a flower bed, but maybe that's my naive faith in humanity.

You won't get the council to fine anyone.

Get onto them though, maybe they'd pay for posts to be put in or something.

Nick

Administrator
Roads are full of pricks tonight

M6 woman decided to do an emergency stop for no reason, went past and she was busy with her ecig

Ansty road Tesco van forgets what mirrors are for as I go past, good job nobody is behind me else there would have been a mess.

Van with trailer pulls into middle lane on m6 a few cars in front, think he forgot about trailer and car slammed on. Totally oblivious.

wingy

Ok
Twats in the highways dept that thought it was a smart idea to create street parking bays, where everyone street parked anyway.
Yet under the old regime it was illegal to park within 15 metres of a junction and generally yellow lined.
Now by extending out the pavement and kerb at any junction it's impossible to see traffic approaching as you edge out from a T junction or cross Rd due to vehicles parked within a couple of metres. :mad:

Edit
Can we have a wanker/jerkit emoji again Nick?

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Not having a wanker emoji. :mad:
coffee_beans.gif
works for me.

You
whatever3.gif
:D

shmmeee

Ok
Twats in the highways dept that thought it was a smart idea to create street parking bays, where everyone street parked anyway.
Yet under the old regime it was illegal to park within 15 metres of a junction and generally yellow lined.
Now by extending out the pavement and kerb at any junction it's impossible to see traffic approaching as you edge out from a T junction or cross Rd due to vehicles parked within a couple of metres. :mad:

Edit
Can we have a wander/jerkit emoji again Nick?

There's just too many cars at the end of the day. Living on a terrace street is a nightmare, just not built for the 21st century.

My mate lives up on the old Marconi site and it's no better there even though he's got a drive and garage.

Bring back proper houses!

NorthernWisdom

Anyway, apologies to those who think differently ;) but Valentine's Day.

To my mind it's an easy way out for those who shit on each other the rest of the year, but buy a few roses on one day and all is OK. And let's not get started on going out for meals, with a load of other couples being forced to be romantic towards one another, in a very Public Display of Affection that's always forced and not a little trite.

And what's with all the offers? Morrison's are doing two steaks for a fiver. Great! But how in God's name does getting a cheap steak, that's openly flagged as a cheap steak, say I Love You?

Still, one bonus is the hundreds of men in Morrison's right now, furiously picking a sappy, horrendous card so they're not in the doghouse and, if their missus is really lucky, they might get some kind of revolting chocolate, at a Vastly Reduced Price, to go with their steak.

It's all love love love... but not in a genuine way.

Buy your loved one a meal on the 15th ffs, and avoid the artificial horror!

eastwoodsdustman

The student nurse bitch who decided to park across my drive last night, and guess fucking what, her heap of shit polo is still there! The stupid cow went to work this afternoon and left it fucking there. Spoke to her pierced and tatoo'd housemate who says she'll ask her to move it. If its there tomorrow then I will be arranging for it to be towed. Nearly a full house, Idiot Students Ignorant people and shit drivers all rolled into one.

Covstu

To my mind it's an easy way out for those who shit on each other the rest of the year, but buy a few roses on one day and all is OK. And let's not get started on going out for meals, with a load of other couples being forced to be romantic towards one another, in a very Public Display of Affection that's always forced and not a little trite.

And what's with all the offers? Morrison's are doing two steaks for a fiver. Great! But how in God's name does getting a cheap steak, that's openly flagged as a cheap steak, say I Love You?

Still, one bonus is the hundreds of men in Morrison's right now, furiously picking a sappy, horrendous card so they're not in the doghouse and, if their missus is really lucky, they might get some kind of revolting chocolate, at a Vastly Reduced Price, to go with their steak.

We avoid this day on purpose because of these reasons!

Covstu

The student nurse bitch who decided to park across my drive last night, and guess fucking what, her heap of shit polo is still there! The stupid cow went to work this afternoon and left it fucking there. Spoke to her pierced and tatoo'd housemate who says she'll ask her to move it. If its there tomorrow then I will be arranging for it to be towed. Nearly a full house, Idiot Students Ignorant people and shit drivers all rolled into one.
Roll it over!

Gazolba

The ever increasing Americanisation of British English.
If you research the differences between British and American English, a lot of the ways they spell and pronounce things in the US actually go back further in English History and are quite English in derivation. An interesting book on this subject is
Mother Tongue: The Story of the English Language by Bill Bryson

R

RB1992

Do you have a dropped kerb? If not, she's more than entitled to park there.

skybluesam66

Milton Keynes commuters
1. Ever try getting off the train there - impossible, they block the door so you cant get out. I have developed 2 tactics
a) Just stand there until they move - by which time people have got in via other doors and taken all available seats
b) If they still dont move, as I push through them, make sure I swing the laptop bag as hard as i can, ensuring I take at least one of them out

2. Driving past the motorway junction - this was today. 2 Drivers joined at that junction, I pulled into the middle lane to let them on, and both thought I want to go fast, I am going to move straight to the outside lane without looking- both nearly took me out

Rich

Roads are full of pricks tonight

Van with trailer pulls into middle lane on m6 a few cars in front, think he forgot about trailer and car slammed on. Totally oblivious.

I drove into a trailer in Nuneaton once. Car in front stopped at an island and the trailer was the type you put cars on, so real low. I didn't notice it as I was nattering to the passenger. Only notice when there was a jolt and the front end lifted as it went onto the trailer.

skyblue1991

Save your steak for the missus on the 14th March.

She can also provide you dessert.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Rich

Friends asking for Wembley tickets even though they haven't bothered to go up this season.
I haven't been up this season, who can blame me as it's not exactly been entertaining.
But what peeves me off is when my Liverpool supporting relative contacts me for the first time in months to see if I can get him tickets.

skybluesam66

the tosser on the m1 last night who was flashing me, put his hazards on and everything to try and pass me in heavy traffic - well done you never got more than 2 cars ahead of me, and I went past you again as you had to break quickly to get off at your junction - where? Milton keynes of course

Users who are viewing this thread