Things that annoy you (5 Viewers)

chiefdave

Kids that are about 18 with 2 full sleeves, chest pieces, neck and hand tattoos. I like tattoos but take your time and have things with some meaning that aren't going to be a problem if they have to actually get a job at some point in their life.

Nick

Administrator
Kids that are about 18 with 2 full sleeves, chest pieces, neck and hand tattoos. I like tattoos but take your time and have things with some meaning that aren't going to be a problem if they have to actually get a job at some point in their life.

I'm not sure what goes through their head. I can understand tattoos but I always think you should be able to cover them if you need to for work etc.

I've worked in places where the rules are they have to be covered.

skyblue1991

Never understood
I'm not sure what goes through their head. I can understand tattoos but I always think you should be able to cover them if you need to for work etc.

I've worked in places where the rules are they have to be covered.
Never understood the appeal of tatoos. I'd just regret having it and continuously try to wash it off.

Why not just get a picture and frame it?

Nick

Administrator
Never understood

Never understood the appeal of tatoos. I'd just regret having it and continuously try to wash it off.

Why not just get a picture and frame it?
It would have to mean something for me to get one, rather than a random song lyric or something silly.

skybluetony176

Tattoos are awesome. But at the age of 18 you have neither the money to get them done by someone decent or the experience to make a choice the is coherent across your body. Don't buy the they should have a meaning point of view, that's just some nonsense from dramatised tattoo reality shows. There's nothing wrong with art for art's sake. Key is take your time with your choices, plan ahead because they are addictive and your body will look better with some coherency, don't get tattooed when drunk, don't get tattooed in someone's kitchen and make sure you're comfortable with your artist and that you're on the same wavelength with your design.

Covstu

Tattoos are awesome. But at the age of 18 you have neither the money to get them done by someone decent or the experience to make a choice the is coherent across your body. Don't buy the they should have a meaning point of view, that's just some nonsense from dramatised tattoo reality shows. There's nothing wrong with art for art's sake. Key is take your time with your choices, plan ahead because they are addictive and your body will look better with some coherency, don't get tattooed when drunk, don't get tattooed in someone's kitchen and make sure you're comfortable with your artist and that you're on the same wavelength with your design.
I have no issues with Tattoos but I have none. Personal preference I guess.

Covstu

I think tattoos are pointless as well.

Some people think getting a tattoo is some kind of great sacrifice or personal accomplishment. It's ink on your skin, nothing more than a picture on a wall.

Plus it often looks terrible.
Didn't say they were pointless to be fair. Its each to their own but a little too permanent for me!

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't have any for two reasons they look like they hurt and you have to pay for them. My wife has two and says she wants another and then changes her mind.

oakey

My body is a work of art as it is.
:smuggrin:
You can't improve on perfection
:emoji_trophy::emoji_innocent:

eastwoodsdustman

I really fucking hate this fad of trying to have funky dances at weddings whether it be the bride and groom or the best men etc.... just friggin attention seeking bollocks

I used to work with a girl who did this. She made her boyfriend go for fucking dancing lessons before they got married so that he was up to the task on the day. FFS get some balls and dignity!

Nick

Administrator
When you've made yourself a nice tea and the top comes off the pepper when you're putting a bit on :mad:

Has somebody been in your house and done it to take the piss? Used to love doing that as a naughty youth in random places and watching them try and put salt on.

Until I got it done to me :( Salty burger.

Nick

Administrator
To be fair, hiring a massive venue, dressing up and inviting everyone to watch you say you love your partner is pretty attention seeking to start with.

It's the paying shit loads of money for other people to have some dinner I don't get. I know people who are still paying it off 10 years later.

olderskyblue

Getting to the bank for a meeting and finding the guy who arranged it is at the wrong branch....

Liquid Gold

People who don't get hangovers and insist on feeling people how good they feel. Most of my office went for a few last night and are feeling the effects today apart from one smug git.

Sky_Blue_Daz

People who feel the need to overtake you when it's completely unnecessary
It happened to me this morning coming down sandpits lane to the lights it was 6:10 pitch black and -2 the car overtook me by hogans and indicated to turn left at the lights by the Petrol staton, so I cut through the forecourt to get in front of them

Partridgesque moment now, but needless to say I had the last laugh:finger:
giphy.gif
al

Nick

Administrator
It happened to me this morning coming down sandpits lane to the lights it was 6:10 pitch black and -2 the car overtook me by hogans and indicated to turn left at the lights by the Petrol staton, so I cut through the forecourt to get in front of them

giphy.gif
al

Didn't you put on here about people cutting through the forecourt annoying you? ha ;)

I had the same thing, they cut through to go down Sandpits, got to the roundabout on coundon wedge by the jag and they slowed down to a stop so gave them a little wave!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Didn't you put on here about people cutting through the forecourt annoying you? ha ;)

I had the same thing, they cut through to go down Sandpits, got to the roundabout on coundon wedge by the jag and they slowed down to a stop so gave them a little wave!
Yes I did, but they were on a flash merc and I was in my old banger

Otis

I used to work with a girl who did this. She made her boyfriend go for fucking dancing lessons before they got married so that he was up to the task on the day. FFS get some balls and dignity!
If she had done that he wouldn't have married her would he? She would have practically become a man.

Covstu

giphy.gif
al
I had this the other day but he couldn't overtake (one of those annoying two lanes into one) so I completely slowed down and he was going yampy and giving it gun fingers and all that. Tosser but very funny in the end!

Nick

Administrator
I had this the other day but he couldn't overtake (one of those annoying two lanes into one) so I completely slowed down and he was going yampy and giving it gun fingers and all that. Tosser but very funny in the end!

I love playing with those types, usually speeding up and slowing down to piss them off.

Users who are viewing this thread