Young mums more interested in their mobile phones than talking to their kids
White lads, in fact any lads, who talk and act like they're from the hood
Nobs on their phones whilst driving
People who dont give any space to cyclists
People on bikes who ride 2 abreast in traffic
People who dont indicate in their cars

That'll do for now.
Pacific?

Never ever heard anyone say that, so that is a completely new one on me.

R

RB1992

People who drink and drive. Even if it's 2 or 3, if you know you're having a few, just get a taxi. Nothing will make me lose respect for someone quicker than knowing they drive after a few drinks. Scummy

Otis

So, I agree with all of those.
What about the couples I've seen out to dinner where both are checking their mobiles instead of talking to each other.
When I was dating, there were no mobile phones and couples actually looked at each other and talked.
We walk our dog in a park every day and there are loads of owners out walking.

Last week though we saw a woman walk about 5 paces into the park with her dog on a lead and her texting on a mobile phone.

She took the dog off the lead and let it run off and she just stood there on the same spot her mobile phone texting. Never moved an inch from the spot.

The dog ran around for about 40 seconds, came back to the owner and she hooked the dog back up again to its lead and still texting, walked straight back out of the park again.

Never seen anything like it.

How is that walking the dog?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I actually think cyclists should be allowed on the pavement

Captain Dart

Cold calls, just got some scammer on the phone, I stuck the phone in front of the speaker (I is playing some rocking music) and TURNED THE VOLUME UP FULL, got the c**t!

Captain Dart

I disagree as a cyclist and a pedestrian. I am not comfortable riding at 20mph on the path and would hate to be a pedestrian when a bikes flying past me on the path at that speed.

20mph on pavement! Bloody hell I only do that going downhill with a tail wind. I think pavement is OK, but you have to respect other users & go steady.

eastwoodsdustman

20mph on pavement! Bloody hell I only do that going downhill with a tail wind. I think pavement is OK, but you have to respect other users & go steady.

That's the thing though, If i'm out doing a few miles on my road bike then I don't want to pootle at 7 or 8 mph. I only did it the once on the way back to Coventry from Kenilworth and hated riding on the pavement. As soon as I could I got back on the road and had a bust up with a bus driver who thought I should be on the path and not the road.

skybluedan

But my point is they may NOT have been fat before being disabled.[/QUOTE
That's the thing though, If i'm out doing a few miles on my road bike then I don't want to pootle at 7 or 8 mph. I only did it the once on the way back to Coventry from Kenilworth and hated riding on the pavement. As soon as I could I got back on the road and had a bust up with a bus driver who thought I should be on the path and not the road.

We have cycle tracks all round the island , no pedestrians no cars

xcraigx

My brother in laws who start each sentence with 'put it this way' or 'not being funny but'. Twats

Terry Gibson's perm

Pacific?

Never ever heard anyone say that, so that is a completely new one on me.

My wife says it drives me mad but I can live with that more than some of the other things she does/says.

Sky_Blue_Daz

People who spend all day drinking
Monster energy drinks but can't get out of bed till gone midday or get the energy to go to work

Captain Dart

Nick

Administrator
People who go in the right hand lane when it's 2 lanes and then drive as slow as possible.

Or they pull out in front of you and then drive slow.

skybluedan

Tell you what annoys me is that these Olympic hockey women have such long shorts under those tiny shorts
Some fit aussies

mrtrench

Actually I don't mind the grammatical and spelling mistakes made by the under-educated so much. What gets my goat is people who try to make themselves sound "posh" by misusing reflexive verbs e.g. "Please send it to myself". And equally using long-winded clichés such as "at this present time" instead of "now".

Sick Boy

• Those who get confused by our and are
  • Middle lane drivers
  • Southern Rail
  • Grown men cycling on the pavement

skybluedan

Bastard marmite skids in the butter AGAIN!!!!
Someone is going down for this shit

W

westcountry_skyblue

I was on the train back from the game yesterday,Heading towards Bristol and there were some younger City fans on there must of been changing at Brizzle and one of them said'Oh look were stopping at Bath and this woman near them said in her snooty voice'I do hope you realise we call it Barrrth Spa in these parts' made me chuckle for a while !!!

Users who are viewing this thread