Theo Walcotts agent wants to sign Leon (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

@leonlobjoit: OMG!!!! Gotta call from Theo Walcott agent he wants to sign meh!!!!

CovLis86

I think it shows how sad the sport has got that they are amazed and excited by an agent ringing them.

georgehudson

& i wonder are sisu on the case, or have they already fixed a price ?
again, we know nothing,
an invisible hedge fund running a potentially great football club does not work,

georgehudson

in the words of Brian Clough,
'young man, make your name first on the pitch, & all the rest will follow'
to LL i'd say, fulfill your potential 1st, it's a long hard road,
CCFC took you on, respect that, for the fans

Will Walcotts agent make him a better player? or just get him more money at another club, agents look out for only one person - themselves...think hard Leon, its a numbers game to them they will sign up as many potential talents as possible...to try and find another Walcott, and Leons delight at possibly being signed by Walcotts agents is a sad reflection on the game and the young players today...Brian Clough's words above are worth heeding Leon...if you do it on the pitch the rewards will follow young man!

ajsccfc

I think it shows how sad the sport has got that they are amazed and excited by an agent ringing them.

Someone who works with an established Premier League and England player shows an interest. If you're a third division player that should be exciting.

olderskyblue

Nice bit of news for the agent that looks after him at the moment then...

Users who are viewing this thread