The Premier League Title (1 Viewer)

Hey guys! Less than 3 weeks til the start of The Football League season and just 7 days later, its the return of the Premier League. This season promises to be the closest title race ever, with up to 7 teams with realistic ambitions of glory. So for this week's Cook's Question, we'd like to know who you think will win the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League. Is Liverpool's long wait for a title about to come to an end? Can City defend their crown? Will Louis Van Gaal lead United back to the top of English football? If you have an opinion, we wanna hear it. Get your answers in before 11.30AM Thursday if you want it broadcast on air. Sports Lounge kicks off at 10AM Thursday on Hillz 98.6FM. This weeks topics include our predictions for the Premier League and the Championship. Thanks again for your support

stupot07

Liverpool have no chance now that Suarez has gone, last season was their best chance will be lucky to get in the Top 4.

I think it will be Chelsea's title this year, they have strengthened in key areas, man city will push then close, arsenal 3rd with man Utd and liverpool playing out for 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

bringbackrattles

Arsenal can edge it this season I reckon with the usual contenders taking the other top positions.
1. ARSENAL.2.MAN CITY.3.CHELSEA.4.MAN UTD.5. LIVERPOOL.6.EVERTON. With VILLA getting relegated !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Man Utd
6. Everton
Relegation: Sunderland, West Ham, QPR

SlowerThanPlatt

1st Chelsea
2nd Man City
3rd Liverpool
4th Man Utd
5th Arsenal
6th Tottenham
7th Everton

Relegated: Leicester, Villa and WBA with City going up :whistle:

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Chelsea for me. I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool pushed them all the way, although they will have the distraction of champions league this season.

Users who are viewing this thread