The old days (1 Viewer)

Ring Of Steel

Evening fellas

I am a former GMKer (one of the greatest) and wanted to see what the crack is here compared with the glory years of bicycle seat offering to defecate on people, manbat being stalked and handed promises of beatings on various boards, one of the 47 boyslades dropping threats, that guy talking about his 30 years in business and matesx acting the bollux all over the show.

What's the score here, who's doing what?

skybluedan

Evening fellas

I am a former GMKer (one of the greatest) and wanted to see what the crack is here compared with the glory years of bicycle seat offering to defecate on people, manbat being stalked and handed promises of beatings on various boards, one of the 47 boyslades dropping threats, that guy talking about his 30 years in business and matesx acting the bollux all over the show.

Defecate that's shit right?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Some of killers rants were always good value.

And the copper who was posting whilst on duty

NorthernWisdom

Evening fellas

Hmm, you're mixing up your posters' styles enough there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread