The huffington posts obsession with white men (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

the huffington post believe for the world to reach true progression we need to stop allowing white men the right to vote for a generation .
You can't make this kind of thing up because the article itself is a complete oxymoron , to reach progression we must suppress lol , and people wonder why the left is losing credibility .
I'm a centrist , I don't believe in far right or far left ideoligy.
How is this acceptable to print ?

Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?

scubasteve

There has been a massive push on this ideology in the last year or so, there was a advert on mtv a few months back called dear white guys. Same as the black lives matter and feminist movements, all blaming white men, not sure what the agenda is but there is a clear push to demonize white men in popular culture.

Marty

Let's be honest here. The white man has advanced our species ten fold. Sick of this anti white men bollocks.

Seen a video from one of the African nations saying they should reject western science and start there own. The mind boggles.

skybluedan

There has been a massive push on this ideology in the last year or so, there was a advert on mtv a few months back called dear white guys. Same as the black lives matter and feminist movements, all blaming white men, not sure what the agenda is but there is a clear push to demonize white men in popular culture.

I'm a demon in the sack

Grendel

Let's be honest here. The white man has advanced our species ten fold. Sick of this anti white men bollocks.

Seen a video from one of the African nations saying they should reject western science and start there own. The mind boggles.

That sounds like a KKK manifesto

Incredible.

shmmeee

Taken down. Looks like the person was fake, another right wing troll like that Guardian article?

Users who are viewing this thread