The greatest genius of all time (1 Viewer)

Otis

Some may say Da Vinci, others may say Darwin or Einstein, but no, they would be wong.

It's the bloke who invented the air fryer.

😍

It's better than an orgasm or winning the FA Cup.

I want to have this bloke's babies.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

JAM See

Some may say Da Vinci, others may say Darwin or Einstein, but no, they would be wong.

It's the bloke who invented the air fryer.

😍

It's better than an orgasm or winning the FA Cup.

I want to have this bloke's babies.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
Getting back to air fryer chat.

Have you got a food thermometer?

Really useful, as the AF cooks so much faster than a conventional oven. Helps prevent overcooked meat.

Otis

Getting back to air fryer chat.

Have you got a food thermometer?

Really useful, as the AF cooks so much faster than a conventional oven. Helps prevent overcooked meat.
Is it any good for Quorn and pea protein?

JAM See

Is it any good for Quorn and pea protein?
75 degrees C. That's all you need. All bacteria dead at that temperature for 30s.

After that you're just overcooking.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I was wondering the other day whether they'll bring out a multi drawer air fryer the size of a conventional oven, so they can just slot into the space when a conventional oven wants replacing?

Maybe have one larger draw to fit in bigger dishes or a thin one for something like a pizza?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Considering toaster-ovens and fan ovens have both been a thing for decades, it's fucking mad how someone didn't combine to 2 into an "air-fryer" donkeys years ago.....

School project level idea really when you think about it..... annoys me I didn't think of it.

..just shows you, there's always simple innovations and ideas out there....

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

P

At that point isn’t it just an oven?
I didn't mean that big.

Basically like having four mini-ovens where you do different parts of the overall meal in different ones, thus requiring less time and energy to cook and allowing different parts to be cooked more optimally.

Just the pizza one that got me thinking but that could be thin to make the space smaller (say slightly smaller than a grill)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Considering toaster-ovens and fan ovens have both been a thing for decades, it's fucking mad how someone didn't combine to 2 into an "air-fryer" donkeys years ago.....

School project level idea really when you think about it..... annoys me I didn't think of it.

..just shows you, there's always simple innovations and ideas out there....
Sure I saw somewhere that technically the air-fryer was 'invented' before the microwave, but it had issues in terms of getting things cooked satisfactorily in comparison.

shmmeee

I didn't mean that big.

Basically like having four mini-ovens where you do different parts of the overall meal in different ones, thus requiring less time and energy to cook and allowing different parts to be cooked more optimally.

Just the pizza one that got me thinking but that could be thin to make the space smaller (say slightly smaller than a grill)

Electric pizza oven, 2-3 air fryers and a couple of hobs, done.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Electric pizza oven, 2-3 air fryers and a couple of hobs, done.
Those air-fryers and pizza oven are going to take up a significant amount of counter space. I'm suggesting having them placed inside a unit so they can be placed alongside each other and even stacked, just ensuring the unit leaves enough ventilation around them.

Hobs you can't do anything with other than cover them over to use as additional counter space when not in use.

shmmeee

Those air-fryers and pizza oven are going to take up a significant amount of counter space. I'm suggesting having them placed inside a unit so they can be placed alongside each other and even stacked, just ensuring the unit leaves enough ventilation around them.

Hobs you can't do anything with other than cover them over to use as additional counter space when not in use.

Yeah I’m with you. That’s what we put in the oven space. Pizza over and airfryer.

Users who are viewing this thread