The FA Cup (Scrapping Replays and shit VAR decisions) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Would be amazing if every league agreed to just not play in it next year and start our own without the "big boys". It's all about the top few clubs anyway so leave the pricks to it.

SBT

Would be just as likely to kill off the competition for good

The current setup isn’t sustainable but I’m not sure the EFL clubs have the power or the wherewithal to unilaterally stand up to the Premier League without suffering a lot of casualties in the process

Nick

Administrator
Would be just as likely to kill off the competition for good

The current setup isn’t sustainable but I’m not sure the EFL clubs have the power or the wherewithal to unilaterally stand up to the Premier League without suffering a lot of casualties in the process

It is already being killed just to benefit 6 or 7 clubs in the Premier League. Meanwhile they fly around the world for meaningless friendlies.

shmmeee

Who runs the League Cup? Is that not the EFL? For me that’s you’re leverage as it’s got the precious European place attached.

Kick the PL teams out and what happens? Is there an automatic change of euro’s places?

Pete in Portugal

There are at least 6 petitions on this subject for supporters to sign on Change.org alone. The following petition has the largest number of signatures to date and I believe is well written:-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread