The annual season ticket interview (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

he can only talk if someone is listening.

If this was Wasps, it would be classed as blatant PR.

To be fair to him, TM etc what are they supposed to say when asked by the local paper about the quality of potential new players

D

Deleted member 2477

Put your money where your mouth is and lets see the results on the field. Until then im not getting my hopes up as ive been let down far to many times in 30 plus years. Pusb

stupot07

he can only talk if someone is listening.

If this was Wasps, it would be classed as blatant PR.

To be fair to him, TM etc what are they supposed to say when asked by the local paper about the quality of potential new players
Of course its PR, they are trying to sell STs. It will be interesting to see who comes in though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

So long as the players just speak to TM/MV and don't read the local press of look at SBT, then we could be ok.

I can't see why anyone would come here if they knew about all the off-field divisions.

Looking forward to seeing who comes in though.

Nick

Administrator
So long as the players just speak to TM/MV and don't read the local press of look at SBT, then we could be ok.

I can't see why anyone would come here if they knew about all the off-field divisions.

Looking forward to seeing who comes in though.
Because the players still get paid!

Skyblueweeman

Because the players still get paid!

Yeah but I've been paid when working in places I've hated for a number of reasons and wanted to leave. Being paid doesn't always negate ones feelings though.

I hear what you're saying..my point simply being that if a player can get roughly the same from two clubs, one's stable and one's a mess, it's a no brainer really.

Users who are viewing this thread