Sunderland (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Rise above it & remain dignified. that is the proper English way. Well said LG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
FDyLock.gif

oucho

struggling to gloat when we are 2 leagues below where they they have just been relegated to
Exactly......I don't give a fuck about them either way, frankly. But a lot of their fans will be mocking those on here by saying "we might be out of the Prem but we'll be upper end championship next season while CCFC are playing dogs like Accrington and Newport."

ccfc92

I want to find the video for that, that actually looks like Sunday morning viewing.

I was questioning whether is was obviously "build a bridge" :shy:

Seriously, Nat Geo, Widlife, Educational shows I can watch all day!

W

westcountry_skyblue

I went to watch City in that cup game at Sunderland when Bennett and Speedie fell into the crowd fighting,Me and my dad drove up last minute with only one ticket.
Got there just as the game kicked off and only one ticket between us and the guy on the gate let us both in without charging for another ticket so no animosity from me towards them,Although the Bristol City game in 77 was one of my first games as a city supporter!!

Otis

Hurrah!!

Finally a chance for the wronged Sunderland faithful to vent their anger and contempt and denigrate the memory of the old chairman and manager of Bristol City when they meet next season.

Gazolba

Feel sorry for Jermaine Defoe. A great striker at a pathetic club.

Users who are viewing this thread