still a bit of a shambles at the club shop (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Hardly any stock to purchase following the ram raid, but still 2 staff tended the shop whilst 1 was sorting tickets with 20 fans in the queue and no fans buying any mechandise

Kingokings204

20 fans in the queue. What were they buying then? Tickets that's still good news.

italiahorse

Hardly any stock to purchase following the ram raid, but still 2 staff tended the shop whilst 1 was sorting tickets with 20 fans in the queue and no fans buying any mechandise

Just been down to get 2 season tickets (Second time this week) . About 30 in queue with 2 serving as fast as the system allowed them (about 1 customer every 5 minutes).
Told on entry that about an 45 minute wait which would be about right.
After about 20 minutes one suddenly one went for dinner and no replacement.
Left it another 10 minutes for 1 customer to get served with a load of tickets and then left for my appointment.
Allow at least an hour if you go down.

ajsccfc

1pm last Saturday it was 10 minutes tops to get a season ticket with two staff on the desks, I don't get how weekdays are so mental there.

robbiethemole

Went this morning to pick up three S/t and waited about 40 mins at 9.30. both women working as fast as the system would allow. Printed paper tkts for Yeovil and Preston and sending the books through the post when they're ready. Not sure what more can be done to speed things up apart from Nick putting new servers and a whole new system in for them. I don't suppose they thought there would be a demand for tkts this week, but could be around 17/18k there from what was said.

PUSB

hill83

Went to get my season ticket with my dad today. 9 people in front of us. 1 hour 45 minutes.
Too much nattering from the women behind the 2 tills.

Gaz71

I used online site to purchase season ticket and it said tickets would be sent out by post? Any reason to go to shop? ( still haven't received yet!)

hill83

I used online site to purchase season ticket and it said tickets would be sent out by post? Any reason to go to shop? ( still haven't received yet!)

Only reason we went was because my dad gets a disabled ticket and you need to be there with your proof.

Skyblueloyal

Make me laugh that they have the nerve to call it a superstore, are they having a laugh

Users who are viewing this thread