ST sales (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

I've taken the plunge. Couldn't get any friends or family to commit so I'm going to be on my own this season.

Did it through the finance scheme because I'm paranoid about this and feel like there is some security in that. Anybody know how long the approval takes?

With a name like Liquid Gold, if you can't get approval, everybody would be rejected (except for the well known billionaire, Grendel)

covcity4life

what was the deadline that ended monday if early bird isnt over till end of month?????

2.4k is rpetty good going for league 2 let alone admit protests, i wonde rif observer care if its true or not though lol.

ajsccfc

Monday was Seat Release, which the more I read it back increasingly sounds like a posh way of saying one's shit oneself

higgs

Anyone know how many st holders there were for each league 2 team last season?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

steve82

A quick look and seen that.....

Mansfield 1550 season tickets sold.

Chesterfield 2500 season tickets sold.

I anticipated 2,500 that we'd sell. Could be far better we know but under current circumstances and dwindling numbers for varying reasons 2,500 will see a gate of 5/6 I'd imagine if the season kicked off tomorrow.
A few more "positive" signings could see a bigger number and a good start to league two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaz71

Anyone know how many st holders there were for each league 2 team last season?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4c77deaf198f44637de968cc3073983c.png

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Just wonder if the figures are correct not saying our owners bend the truth but we have seen figures for weekend games be less than the Friday .Where are our number crunchers?

theferret

A quick look and seen that.....

Mansfield 1550 season tickets sold.

Chesterfield 2500 season tickets sold.

I anticipated 2,500 that we'd sell. Could be far better we know but under current circumstances and dwindling numbers for varying reasons 2,500 will see a gate of 5/6 I'd imagine if the season kicked off tomorrow.
A few more "positive" signings could see a bigger number and a good start to league two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a bigger number anyway. Many people will be waiting for payday at the end of the month. We're all renewing Tuesday. Imagine a few will go this weekend too. Perhaps 3500 by end of eb and 4000 by start of season.

covboy1987

A few of us are waiting for an announcement of new owners - We could be waiting a long time - but happy with our decision and will be first in the queue for a ST if this announcement is made - would even pay £100 more each if we had to - could be some boring Saturdays coming up and lots of shopping

Nick

Administrator
He was boycotting and not giving a penny until we got to Wembley and he was straight in the shop for Merchandise and Wembley tickets.

The logic doesn't stack up, it's the same as people saying they aren't pushing a boycott but they say they advise people not to buy tickets etc.

chiefdave

I'm not boycotting ether but also not getting a ST there is a difference.
Boycotting means not going.
I understand there are people not going because they've had enough and its not enjoyable. Thats not a boycott of course.

But saying you're not going now but will be getting a season ticket when SISU go is pretty much the definition of a boycott.

D

Deleted member 4439

It's actually 2k sales to date, once you remove the 400 free jsb STs. Compared to last year's 3010 at this stage, that's 35% down. On the basis that 5.5K were sold last year, paid-for STs this year could be around 3.6K.

SlowerThanPlatt

It's actually 2k sales to date, once you remove the 400 free jsb STs. Compared to last year's 3010 at this stage, that's 35% down. On the basis that 5.5K were sold last year, paid-for STs this year could be around 3.6K.

Isn't it only free with a full paying ST adult holder and £20 for a membership?

mds

Monday was Seat Release, which the more I read it back increasingly sounds like a posh way of saying one's shit oneself
Or folks like me that dreaded the thought of being stuck with halfwit and his illiterate half breeds surrounding me chatting shit i didnt want to hear about stuff that had no bearing on the onfild happening.
Sorry, yes i shit myself and got a seat in another block!

rupert_bear

I would say 2400 season ticket sales Which includes 14% free ones for kids is poor, I don't see many new ones once the early bird scheme finishes.

Adge

Aye-think most people said about 2500 and it won't be far off that I think. Guess there will be an early bird extension based on them numbers in the coming days?

Sky Blue Harry H

Statto...Statto...!

Speng

I've not renewed mine yet but want to be able to pick my seats , I don't want the same seats as last year ,
Can someone advise on how to see what's available in a particular block ? Thanks

ccfchoi87

I've not renewed mine yet but want to be able to pick my seats , I don't want the same seats as last year ,
Can someone advise on how to see what's available in a particular block ? Thanks

Put your details in online and continue to purchase a season ticket. A seating plan will come up and give you all available seats.

Nick

Administrator

Instead of clicking renew just use the seating plan.

Although you had better rush there's not many left!*

*Ah shit, that was Wembley when there were loads of red dots!

letsallsingtogether

I understand there are people not going because they've had enough and its not enjoyable. Thats not a boycott of course.

But saying you're not going now but will be getting a season ticket when SISU go is pretty much the definition of a boycott.
Think you misunderstood me.
I am still going but not getting a season ticket I will pay on the gate. So not boycotting games.
Had enough of the guilty emails I get everytime they buy someone I have never even heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread