Just got mine (and one for the missus

First one since 2011 - excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You join site Monday. come on and tell us first time since 2011
Something not right here.

Nick

Administrator
All new accounts are watched ;)

It's a shame somebody signing up and their first post being about Carl Baker and second about renewing their season ticket gets so much suspicion on a CCFC fans forum but like anybody else if they start being dodgy it will get picked up.

jjglory. I am pretty sure you have just broken the irony meter here, within a couple of days of signing up you were trying to preach to people who go to football matches as being in the minority for wanting to watch football. On a football forum.

Polar

You sign up and after one day say you've just bought a season ticket your first since 2011?

I see what you mean...

I signed up to the forum because I wanted to join in with the talk about incoming transfers. I'd already decided to get my season ticket, perhaps that too was a motivating factor to sign up because then I can be part of the game day chatter, which I have often followed.

I'm not trying to make some sort of political statement. It's my first Season Ticket since the 2011/12 season, but I've gone to many games since then.

I probably bought the last ST in a flash of optimism that Marlon King would stay, but this time it is more due to circumstances. I live 40 miles away and I was reluctant to commit to going to games every week by myself. Especially when the club was playing in Northampton, because it's even further from me. Last season I had been going more regularly with my gf, and a season ticket made more sense as she enjoys going as much as me.

Liquid Gold

I've taken the plunge. Couldn't get any friends or family to commit so I'm going to be on my own this season.

Did it through the finance scheme because I'm paranoid about this and feel like there is some security in that. Anybody know how long the approval takes?

Nick

Administrator
I've taken the plunge. Couldn't get any friends or family to commit so I'm going to be on my own this season.

Did it through the finance scheme because I'm paranoid about this and feel like there is some security in that. Anybody know how long the approval takes?

Minutes, it will text your phone a code. Put that in, type your name and click yes a few times and job done.

SkyBlueZack

You sign up and after one day say you've just bought a season ticket your first since 2011?

Thought it was just Nick who thought things were a conspiracy? What would the conspiracy here be? Polar signs up and says he has bought a ST, first since 2011 and there will be a mad rush to get a ST because Polar on SBT got one? Haha

Polar

Wonderful how the words ironic and irony are used on here when some don't agree with other people's views or comments

It was ironic.

Your original message to me "Yes of course it is" was deliberately sarcastic. In other words, you used irony to mock or display contempt.

Gaz71

Thanks for the heads up on the finance, didn't know we had that option, just done it and as Nick said they send a code and approve straight away, for anyone else who doesn't know, it costs a one off payment of £72 and then 8 more monthly at £42.

Liquid Gold

Thanks for the heads up on the finance, didn't know we had that option, just done it and as Nick said they send a code and approve straight away, for anyone else who doesn't know, it costs a one off payment of £72 and then 8 more monthly at £42.

If you sit in the posh seats

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

When the new shirts are announced, I'll be careful not to show too much forum newbie enthusiasm in case people think I'm a SISU trojan horse operative.
Who says you're not after all lots of people on here have been labeled Hoffman or Elliott Trojan Horses which in either case is far far worse,

Monners

When the new shirts are announced, I'll be careful not to show too much forum newbie enthusiasm in case people think I'm a SISU trojan horse operative.
Your're lucky mate - I've been here 4 years, and there is still no sign of being let out!

200w.gif

Users who are viewing this thread