ST sales (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Out of interest is there anybody out there who is buying a season ticket next season but didn`t have one for last season.

its an interesting question. Where are the next generation of fans coming from ?

Nick

Administrator
I wonder how many other professional sporting teams in the UK dont know where there academy is playing in 10 weeks time and where their first team is playing in 14 months time. Unbelievable !!
Maybe they dont care as they dont intend to still be here.

They probably do, Richard Stevens has said it is pretty much sorted and will be announced when they can. (Not Fisher).

Polar

Buying two season tickets for the first time since 2012 tomorrow. Normally I end up paying on the gate.

Obviously people will stay away for various reasons and I understand that, but I want to support the team.

Adge

I wanted to buy a ST to watch academy games at home.. But they have no home.
Buy a season ticket and you can watch the academy players in the first team at the Ricoh all season just like last season.

Sbarcher

Well, that's it......... all this excitement and I've been forced to renew. Looks like MR's demands when resigning are coming to fruition.Hate SISU, always will but at this moment can have no complaints.

joemercersaces

What a roller coaster ride following Cov! At one point last season I didn't want to go any more and wanted my season ticket money refunded. Cup final buzz, Robins, atmosphere at Posh match swayed me towards renewing. SISU making no gestures re season ticket prices and abject surrender at Rochdale made me think bollocks to them.

Son and stepson enjoy the day out though and son's mate wanted to go as well, so with misgivings I renewed three tickets and got a fourth.

But you know what? These signings, this early, no fool like an old fool and I'm getting just a little excited!

Tractorstealer

Take over or not you have made some very decent signings and if you keep Thomas as well it is looking more and more likely you will bounce straight back.

Robins is a great manager IMO and many of us wanted him in charge instead of McInnes but we were in a bad place. With the way you finished the season as well you lot must be very optimistic if you are there or thereabouts I assume the crowds will be breaking the 10/11k barrier ???

SISU out

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

After saying there was no way I would renew I did last night looking forward to moaning about it in a few weeks when they sell all the players.

The early moves have swung it for me plus I would miss the guys I sit with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread