Soccer aid (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Does anybody else enjoy watching it?

I think the game is next week, but don't they usually have shows leading up to it with the training etc?

eastwoodsdustman

I hate it, along with the children in need, comic relief and all of the others. Just another chance for celebrities to further enhance their image in the name of charity. If they all put a small amount of their own cash into charities instead then it would save us all a lot of time and hassle.

Terry Gibson's perm

I hate it, along with the children in need, comic relief and all of the others. Just another chance for celebrities to further enhance their image in the name of charity. If they all put a small amount of their own cash into charities instead then it would save us all a lot of time and hassle.

Or pay a bit more tax

Nick

Administrator
I fuckin hate that Jonathan Wilkes the c**t

I heard he was going to knock you out, just passing on the info. He's been mouthing off around the Tudor Rose about it. "Yeah, that skybluedan is going to get a slap when I see him, me and Robbie Williams both going to do it".

skybluedan

I will watch it but only to see that Wilkes shit or that fuckin tin head get smashed by someone , by pearce maybe
When's it on

Nick

Administrator
When's it on again? This thread was from last year!

giphy.gif

skybluedan

Oh was it shit Bit baked like , didn't that Wilkes try and have a pop career as well ?
You know what I can't stand that other bastard as well the one does shows and hosts things ?
Can't remember his name but I hate him
But yeah Wilkes. Friend friend take that friend Robbie friend. He's a twat

Users who are viewing this thread