So , what does everyone reckon (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

We will be in the top 6 this year.
Ye all of Little faith.
We hardly put a point on the table for 3 months last season.
We as not cannon fodder with the people we already have in the squad
We have 2 weeks to sign 12 month players and like EVERY OTHER YEAR WE'VE BEEN OUT OF THE TOP FLIGHT we have the pick of an premier starlet or championship mccgoldrick we want for the first month of the new season.

Put your fucking panties Away and throw your 'pretty woman/ p.s I love you ' Blurays in the bin and grow some fucking balls.
At least 50% of you cannot remember a better season than the last so man the Fuck up and get behind tm and the team.

I would argue right now , our midfield is better today than it was 12 months ago, the winger situation is about 1000% better for a start ffs.

In tm we trust. We finished 8th last season without even trying the Second half of the season.
This division is fucking gash when some team that was bottom at xmas find themselves promoted come end of season.
What a depressive bunch of girls you are
Mic Dropped....BOOM!

Sky Blue Kid

Number 2 was Willis, he was playing on the right side of three centre backs.

Number 7 was Di. Kelly Evans who played right wing back
You still haven't worked out what I'm getting at, have you? My previous posts on this had sarcasm written all over it. YES I KNOW DKE WAS NUMBER 7. AND YES I KNOW WILLIS WAS NUMBER 2! Try thinking for a minute about what I'm getting at!...I'll save time and tell you all instead. DKE was wing back, Willis was right side back three. Where the fuck was DKE on every occasion Newport attacked down our right? Every... and I mean every Newport attack down our right side saw DKE losing his winger and Willis forced to play in the right back position, in which he got gubbed every time. Take another look at the video and digest what I'm saying. You'll be amazed at what you see when you take off those Sky Blue Specs guys. ;)

Sky Blue Kid

So much aggression Sky Blue Kid. How are you not exhausted with all of that angry typing? You're like a rabid Duracell bunny bouncing around writing better replies and outwitting everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's up KG7? Jealous?

KG7

Just getting a sore thumb trying to flick past all of your aggro to find your point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

We will be in the top 6 this year.
Ye all of Little faith.
We hardly put a point on the table for 3 months last season.
We as not cannon fodder with the people we already have in the squad
We have 2 weeks to sign 12 month players and like EVERY OTHER YEAR WE'VE BEEN OUT OF THE TOP FLIGHT we have the pick of an premier starlet or championship mccgoldrick we want for the first month of the new season.

Put your fucking panties Away and throw your 'pretty woman/ p.s I love you ' Blurays in the bin and grow some fucking balls.
At least 50% of you cannot remember a better season than the last so man the Fuck up and get behind tm and the team.

I would argue right now , our midfield is better today than it was 12 months ago, the winger situation is about 1000% better for a start ffs.

In tm we trust. We finished 8th last season without even trying the Second half of the season.
This division is fucking gash when some team that was bottom at xmas find themselves promoted come end of season.
What a depressive bunch of girls you are

You must be right Pipe... although being 5 or was it 6 points clear at the top of the league before Christmas and finishing 8th is pretty gash!... BTW we were trying but weren't good enough.

Astute

It is too early for an accurate prediction until we have more of an idea what the squad looks like. But so far I think we will be in the top half of the table. If not I think we will be in the bottom half of the table.

ajsccfc

Tell them they're silly if they pull that one on you. 99% of football discussion is subjective by definition, it should come with that as read

hill83

You still haven't worked out what I'm getting at, have you? My previous posts on this had sarcasm written all over it. YES I KNOW DKE WAS NUMBER 7. AND YES I KNOW WILLIS WAS NUMBER 2! Try thinking for a minute about what I'm getting at!...I'll save time and tell you all instead. DKE was wing back, Willis was right side back three. Where the fuck was DKE on every occasion Newport attacked down our right? Every... and I mean every Newport attack down our right side saw DKE losing his winger and Willis forced to play in the right back position, in which he got gubbed every time. Take another look at the video and digest what I'm saying. You'll be amazed at what you see when you take off those Sky Blue Specs guys. ;)

What about all the times they attacked and didn't break us down for the 80 minutes that you didn't see?

Edit: Already been done to death. I'll leave it.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

What about all the times they attacked and didn't break us down for the 80 minutes that you didn't see?

Edit: Already been done to death. I'll leave it.
Oh yeh, I forgot about the other 80 minutes that they didn't attack down our right side. Good thinking hill83

oucho

Ahem.....

Otis

I don't see we are any weaker apart from Armstrong missing and there's still time to replace him.

You have to remember he was a loan and TM has said we may well have to wait for loans until higher League teams formulate their squads.

Fleck for me was hit and miss, Cole too and yet again, Murphy.

I liked Martin, but the manager hasn't finished yet in the transfer market.

I remain optimistic.
I'm sticking with this.

I still remain optimistic.

oucho

Nowhere in this thread does anyone say "Well I don't mind if we get into a relegation battle, just so long as we get to the Checkatrade final"

Bob Latchford

Bob Latchford

31 games in , looking like my prediction is on course .

hill83

1st or possibly higher.

6ff.jpg

oucho

Well done on finding and bumping this thread , how did you find it ?
Searched for "expectations" in the search function, had to wade through a few pages of results before I stumbled over it - it wasn't too tough as the results were in chronological order which meant I just had to keep going back to August. Aww, the optimism back then...

Bob Latchford

Searched for "expectations" in the search function, had to wade through a few pages of results before I stumbled over it - it wasn't too tough as the results were in chronological order which meant I just had to keep going back to August. Aww, the optimism back then...

Good work fella !

oucho

Captain Dart

I think there is another similar topic (or 2). I think I never commented on this one because it was so early in the transfer window and any thoughts would have been wild speculation at best.

Bob Latchford

I think there is another similar topic (or 2). I think I never commented on this one because it was so early in the transfer window and any thoughts would have been wild speculation at best.
How do you think ccfc will do then ? will there be investment ?? will T/M go ? ? ?

Captain Dart

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread