Sky Blues Trust (1 Viewer)

ladywoodskyblue

I understand that everyone who attended the sky blues trust forum has their heart in the right place. However, from watching the forum tonight it is quite clear that the sky blues trust clearly isnt the platform to grill Tim Fisher. Tonight was a genuine chance to get answers and ask intelligent factual questions. Instead what we got was a load of people shouting out and going on about how it was much better watching Coventry City in the 80's. I believe that the audience needs to be more intelligent and ask the important questions. Weve gained 0 knowledge from that utter shambles.

Sky Blue Pete

Really??

Thought we learnt quite a bit

He opened by apologising for all the bad decisions made by the club this season

Crfc are happy to work on a joint stadium at the butts.

Robins is going to be given s top 8 budget in league 2 next season

Of the 150 or so season ticket holders only 3 are definitely renewing and Tim doesn't think there's anything he can do or anything he should do

Club is not for sale

Sisu will continue to invest to keep club afloat

He genuinely thinks that we believe some of what he says even though he has proved to be a pathological liar in his 5 year tenure

rupert_bear

The only comfort I have is the selection of Mark Robins as manager, not that I think he's the next Sir Alex Ferguson but his track record here suggests he wouldn't hesitate to sling his hook again if rugs were pulled from under his feet....again.

Adge

Hats off to Fisher to be fair-like him or not he never hides. What did we learn? We learnt that a while ago the fans running on the pitch destroyed any chance of a deal with the Butts Park Areana. Now we are pressing ahead with the plans for a ground share at the Butts Park Arena? More lies.

singers_pore

I understand that everyone who attended the sky blues trust forum has their heart in the right place. However, from watching the forum tonight it is quite clear that the sky blues trust clearly isnt the platform to grill Tim Fisher. Tonight was a genuine chance to get answers and ask intelligent factual questions. Instead what we got was a load of people shouting out and going on about how it was much better watching Coventry City in the 80's. I believe that the audience needs to be more intelligent and ask the important questions. Weve gained 0 knowledge from that utter shambles.

What on earth would you expect to learn from a pathological liar? I think the forum (partly) served one main purpose which was to show Fisher how much contempt the fans feel for him and Joy.

Covstu

It was a poor show, fisher come out with exactly the same spiel and too many idiots ranting at him with non sensical drivel

McLovin87

a top 8 budget, so we are already expecting to overachieve.... :emoji_confounded:

He said a top third budget which could cover all the way to 15th in league two but at least they're taking us back to the community with Project Butts!

Otis

a top 8 budget, so we are already expecting to overachieve.... :emoji_confounded:
Yep.

The aim has to be promotion. Robins is going to have to be very shrewd in the transfer market and really be able to get the team gelling and competitive.

The aim should be top 3.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think the Trust got caught between two stools. A) wanting to ask questions B) giving their members the opportunity to question Fisher. Both are worthy ideas. In the end neither were achieved successfully, the set up was wrong imo. It needed a detailed examination of Fisher for people to listen to followed by a short question time. As it was all put on the internet in any case did it need an audience at all? A questioning of Fisher for 90 minutes by two or three people might have been far more uncomfortable for Fisher

Whilst I understand the anger and needing to have their say, many of the audience questions were rambling statements/rants that let Fisher deflect any decent question put to him. I don't think it would have mattered if a professional media guy was there to compere you would still have got many of the outbursts. I know everyone wants their say but think about it when you get the chance and keep it focussed and short.

I would think that Fisher is quite pleased with last night, he got his messages across, didn't really answer any questions properly and people are questioning the merits of the SB Trust

most unfortunate

Captain Dart

Think the Trust got caught between two stools. A) wanting to ask questions B) giving their members the opportunity to question Fisher. Both are worthy ideas. In the end neither were achieved successfully, the set up was wrong imo. It needed a detailed examination of Fisher for people to listen to followed by a short question time. As it was all put on the internet in any case did it need an audience at all? A questioning of Fisher for 90 minutes by two or three people might have been far more uncomfortable for Fisher

Whilst I understand the anger and needing to have their say, many of the audience questions were rambling statements/rants that let Fisher deflect any decent question put to him. I don't think it would have mattered if a professional media guy was there to compere you would still have got many of the outbursts. I know everyone wants their say but think about it when you get the chance and keep it focussed and short.

I would think that Fisher is quite pleased with last night, he got his messages across, didn't really answer any questions properly and people are questioning the merits of the SB Trust

most unfortunate
The worst aspect of the night was that he now has people believing a Butts move is a live project. It isn't, it is a pretext to blame other parties.

ajsccfc

Yep.

The aim has to be promotion. Robins is going to have to be very shrewd in the transfer market and really be able to get the team gelling and competitive.

The aim should be top 3.
Exactly. If we're not accepting anything bar an instant return from League 2 we may as well just pack up shop.

Sky Blue Pete

most unfortunate
We are only divided if we decide to be. Ideas were great osb etc

Users who are viewing this thread