Six Nations (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I read that the English Rugby authorities have agreed to a rematch. However Sturgeon is insisting that it's held simultaneously with the England-Ireland game.

Otis

So, here we are on the last day. England Ireland predictions? Obviously if England can reproduce the same form from last week it's a forgone conclusion but it could be tight if they're not at full steam.

England, just!

Think Ireland will come out flying and have England on the back foot, but as the game wears on I think England's strenght and power will show through and they will just pip it.

I think it will be a bit ugly though. Ireland's defence won't be as porous as the Scotland back line was last time out.

bringbackrattles

So, here we are on the last day. England Ireland predictions? Obviously if England can reproduce the same form from last week it's a forgone conclusion but it could be tight if they're not at full steam.
I fancied the Jocks to give us a game last week but look what happened. So going on that mindset England will win comfortably today,as I reckon Ireland will also give us a game !

Gazolba

So the English women did better than the English men. I think this is going to apply in lots of sports from now on.

vow

Well, fair play to England on the six-nations/unbeaten run and also to Ireland on beating England.

Terry Gibson's perm

So the English women did better than the English men. I think this is going to apply in lots of sports from now on.

It will as the world pool in most sports is small and most countries don't bother throwing millions at it

Users who are viewing this thread