Simon Jordan Interview- Part 3. (1 Viewer)

NortonSkyBlue

Simon Jordan did crash and burn at Palace but I still think he is entitled to respond when asked a question and I don't think anywhere in the articles is it saying he is an expert on CCFC but just expressing a sadness that we are in this situation and how he feels we got there and what he believes the way forward is.
As OSB says worth a read but thats it.

olderskyblue

Simon Jordan was in the studio on talksport earlier. He mentioned Coventry, but I only caught a few seconds of it..

wingy

Simon Jordan was in the studio on talksport earlier. He mentioned Coventry, but I only caught a few seconds of it..
Mate at work heard it, he got the Impression that Jordan has funds / backers and made an approach but got knocked back.

Gint11

Everyone pause and take a breath. SJ was on Talksport earlier in the week and said this " I was asked a question on CCFCs situation and its spiralled from there" it's just an opinion from him not interest in actions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Everyone pause and take a breath. SJ was on Talksport earlier in the week and said this " I was asked a question on CCFCs situation and its spiralled from there" it's just an opinion from him not interest in actions.
Coming next week, Sly Stallone's views on the Sky Blues' goalkeeping crisis and whether he's the man to step in.

shelby76

fuck me simons got problems tara stout was locked up for stalking him few years back if he takes over maybe she will become a cov fan might see her down the richo, this is her twitter no wonder he lives abroad .
@madDogNumberOne

fernandopartridge

Just read former Man City footballer Andy Morrison's biography (very good for that particular genre). He made quite clear what a narcissistic prick Jordan is from time he spent on loan at Palace.

Users who are viewing this thread