Signing announced! - Liam O'Brien (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Imagine when we can talk about football!

It's going to be even better if people can get the streams working for games too!

Adge

This forum has been proper w@nk recently. So much bitch-fighting.

We look like we're getting prepared for a decent tilt back at L1, Robins is assembling a squad...in MAY...that never happens and yet this forum is still full of bull-crap.

What's worse...I still come back for more...
Indeed! We like reading everyone else's bull crap! :D

Nick

Administrator
What's the forum scoreboard looking like at the moment?

I've completed it (obviously) , CC4life and SBK have been relegated.

I think there are dark horses like Wingy, BBR and Daz who float about on the outside who post well though who could jump in and nip it.

covcity4life

I've completed it (obviously) , CC4life and SBK have been relegated.

I think there are dark horses like Wingy, BBR and Daz who float about on the outside who post well though who could jump in and nip it.
giphy.gif

phildownunder

This forum has been proper w@nk recently. So much bitch-fighting.

We look like we're getting prepared for a decent tilt back at L1, Robins is assembling a squad...in MAY...that never happens and yet this forum is still full of bull-crap.

What's worse...I still come back for more...

So true. Mind you WM, I bet that ,like me you scroll through the tit for tat arguments until things get back on topic.

covcity4life

yeh lets get b ack on topic, obvious option 3 won the day........

actually have nothing else to say about o brien lol

Sky Blue Kid

[QUOTE="Nick, post: 1339508, member: 1"]I've completed it (obviously) , CC4life and SBK have been relegated.

I think there are dark horses like Wingy, BBR and Daz who float about on the outside who post well though who could jump in and nip it.[/QUOTE]

Bugger me. A legend in your own mind!

Nick

Administrator
[QUOTE="Nick, post: 1339508, member: 1"]I've completed it (obviously) , CC4life and SBK have been relegated.

Bugger me. A legend in your own mind![/QUOTE]

Another anal sex reference...Nice one. ;)

A legend doesn't even cover it....*

*Just to be clear, it's a joke.

SkyBlueCRJ

Really promising. Personally think many of our problems in recent years is that we've rocked up to the first game of pre-season with a thread-bare squad. It's crucial that these signings are made early before July so that the squad has a chance to integrate, especially with the amount of new signings are likely to be bought in. They'll need pre-season to gel and get to know how each other play.

Unsure what the situation with our first team goalkeeper will be this season. Whoever will be here by the time July comes about, it'll likely be who performs best in pre-season.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
It be nice for a change for me be able watch games from here in canada and comment on how players are doing in the season as i just rely on here about how players are doing or what they might be like when they are signed.

Astute

What's the IGP and how do I join?
The IGP is the Internet Grammar Police. To join you have to try to show up people who post and make some sort of grammatical fault.

What you then need to do is make sure that your own posts are perfect. And it also helps if a user name starts with a capital letter. :smuggrin:

Liquid Gold

The IGP is the Internet Grammar Police. To join you have to try to show up people who post and make some sort of grammatical fault.

What you then need to do is make sure that your own posts are perfect. And it also helps if a user name starts with a capital letter. :smuggrin:
Ah no, I'm already part of that you see. Occasional errors I can accept, most of us are on phones etc. but constant use off bad grammar is a sign of poor intelligence.

Shouting grammar police is no substitute to learning your own language.

Astute

Ah no, I'm already part of that you see. Occasional errors I can accept, most of us are on phones etc. but constant use off bad grammar is a sign of poor intelligence.

Shouting grammar police is no substitute to learning your own language.
I don't mind getting pulled up for it. Some people do though. Sometimes I am so pissed I struggle to read with one eye shut. :oops:

But if I am pulled up for grammatical mistakes/faults you can expect the same back. I'm not always pissed :smuggrin:

And I take it that you put I'm mid sentence starting with a capital I on purpose to prove the point ;) :wacky:

Edit.....hope you know what ;) means :muted:

Users who are viewing this thread